• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing spiderman 700
1 1

38 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:40 AM, Twanj said:

Thanks a lot for the post.  Ill check that one out too.  Im hoping to add any of the 700 variants or 2nd/3rd/4th/5th printing. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Machismo said:

What's your fascination with 700, out of curiosity?

Would love to an anniversary cover (while waiting for 800 to come out).   Plus, artwork from an iconic story is always a plus.

1 minute ago, DeadpoolJr. said:

I think I remember  @Nexus mentioning that the whole issue was per-sold and one person bought the whole book.

Pages have been scattered amongst various ppl......

1 minute ago, DeadpoolJr. said:

Guess I remember wrong, and most of been for another issue.(shrug)

Yeah, Ive heard that some issues were sold in their entirety but this one was spread out.   Just hoping that since its still fairly recent some stuff will pop up.

Hi, a small FYI :)  I own pages 2, 6, 7 & 13 of The Amazing Spider-Man #700.  They're part of my modern ASM art collection.  I normally only collect eighties art, but from the modern era I also have a focus on the Garney issues and the Ramos issues, of which issue #700 is the key one of course.  They're not for sale but at least now you know where they are.

Edited by Guy_AKA_mrq1975

2 hours ago, Guy_AKA_mrq1975 said:

Hi, a small FIY :)  I own pages 2, 6, 7 & 13 of The Amazing Spider-Man #700.  They're part of my modern ASM art collection.  I normally only collect eighties art, but from the modern era I also have a focus on the Garney issues and the Ramos issues, of which issue #700 is the key one of course.  They're not for sale but at least now you know where they are.

Why does this not surprise me ?.

good to hear from you.

On 6/18/2017 at 2:38 PM, Guy_AKA_mrq1975 said:

Hi, a small FYI :)  I own pages 2, 6, 7 & 13 of The Amazing Spider-Man #700.  They're part of my modern ASM art collection.  I normally only collect eighties art, but from the modern era I also have a focus on the Garney issues and the Ramos issues, of which issue #700 is the key one of course.  They're not for sale but at least now you know where they are.

Thanks for the heads up.

10 minutes ago, rogue14 said:

Just to confirm, are you looking for the individual pages or the intact issue ASM700?

I'm looking mainly for the final 10 pages or so and the Covers.   But I wouldn't mind picking up any page from that issue.