• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense #39 CGC 6.5 OW/W - SOLD/CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

- General Rules:

• No PL/HOS members. More generally, I reserve the right to refuse sale to any one that I don't feel comfortable with. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp. Don't assume that the book is yours until I confirm;
  • If time is needed for a particular PM discussion/negotiation to play out, I may put the book ON HOLD in the thread; my definition of ON HOLD is that the book is not available for purchase by anyone else until the books comes OFF HOLD...therefore, I'll ignore any thread posts or PMs until the book comes OFF HOLD (i.e., there's no "queuing up"); in other words, if discussions break down on a held book, I'll post OFF HOLD in the thread, and then we'll start again from there.

- Payment:

• I'll take PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders;
  • I'll expect payment within 7 days; if you haven't paid within 7 days, the deal is off and the book will be available for sale again
  • I'll gladly consider time payments, but PM me to discuss terms before taking the book if you need that.

- Shipping:

• my apologies internationals, but it's direct shipping to U.S. boardies only on this one; shipping will be fully insured via USPS registered mail, and is included in the asking price

- Returns/refunds:

• I will accept a return for any reason, no questions asked, within one week (i.e., seven calendar days) of your receipt of the book, as long as the book is returned to me as it was when you received it. Because it's a slab, you cover fully insured shipping cost back to me.

For what it's worth, you can check out my kudos thread HERE

Thanks for looking/shopping!

Ed

I believe that the book has NOT been pressed. When I bought it on the boards, the seller explicitly stated that it was NOT pressed. Looking at the book through the slab...it looks to have NOT been pressed. (thumbs u

Double quotes on the leading edge? Check.

Sliver of blue underneath the table on the lower edge? Check.

Unpressed? Check.

Also...OLD CASE GOODNESS! :D

Asking $7,250 (includes insured USPS registered mail shipping)

tos39_f.jpg

tos39_r.jpg

CGC Grading notes:

tos39_gradingnotes.jpg

Wait a second. Let me make sure I understand what's going on here.

--You're offering a very attractive copy of a Marvel SA key below GPA.

--You accept PayPal, but you're not violating PP's TOS by asking the buyer to pay an extra 3%.

Good Lord man! Have you no respect for how we do things around here? :taptaptap:

Wait a second. Let me make sure I understand what's going on here.

--You're offering a very attractive copy of a Marvel SA key below GPA.

--You accept PayPal, but you're not violating PP's TOS by asking the buyer to pay an extra 3%.

Good Lord man! Have you no respect for how we do things around here? :taptaptap:

And...... He actually included a pic of both the front and back covers, included the grader's notes, and gave some history on the book. Honestly, this is a great looking book. I'm already set with my copy otherwise I would not hesitate. GLWTS, I don't think it will last long.