• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc. Gold/Silver/Bronze with giveaways (Jungle Action 6 9.8, JIM 103)

13 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Here are a random collection of books I am selling. There will be DC & Marvel, Gold, Silver and Bronze listed as I get to them. Will try to keep an updated alphabetized list at the top of the thread.

Also included are a list of freebies, one per customer per package. If you purchase multiple books & want an additional freebie, PM me and I will try to accommodate or offer another incentive.

First :takeit: gets the book, just mention the freebie if claiming one.

Payment: Paypal, Money Orders, personal checks OK. Payment appreciated within a couple of days. If you need more time to pay please contact me to discuss.

Return policy: None for CGC books (if there is a problem let me know & I'll try to work with you). On raw books if not happy with grading let me know. Returns offered at my discretion in both cases.

Shipping: I cover first $5 of postage for orders of $20 or more; you pay the rest according to destination. International buyers OK but contact me first to let me know your location. Package fully insured at no extra charge.

Packaging. I use 4 X 12 X 16 inch boxes with plenty of padding for slabs, fold-up flats with cardboard reinforcement for 1-5 raws of less than $200 or so in total value.

I think that's all the rules covered. If I missed anything please let me know & I'll address. Thanks for looking.

Forum feedback

100% 500+ feedback on eBay over 15 years.

For Sale

Aquaman #35 CGC 8.5 COW $985

Avengers #70 CGC 9.4 COW $235

Journey Into Mystery #103 CGC 6.0 $285

Freebies

Everything is “used” unless otherwise noted. I will send pic/scan of comics only from this list on request.

Batman Earth One hardcover by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank

Excelsior! The Amazing Life of Stan Lee (paperback)

First Love Illustrated #13 (Harvey 1951). Teenage Sex Club cover story. VG-, Centerfold loose

35 Mylar Time-Loks & 35 Life X Tenders (Bill Cole Enterprises) for Silver/Gold comics (new)

Micro chamber paper - unopened package of Conservation Resources (100 sheets 8 ½ X 14) (3 available)

Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC comics Blu Ray

Super Gold mylar bags with flaps & full boards (10 count) new

Ultimate Spider-Man #3 (2001) CGC 9.4 old label

Ultimate X-Men Vol. 1 TPB

Hello all,

Here are a random collection of books I am selling. There will be DC & Marvel, Gold, Silver and Bronze listed as I get to them. Will try to keep an updated alphabetized list at the top of the thread.

Also included are a list of freebies, one per customer per package. If you purchase multiple books & want an additional freebie, PM me and I will try to accommodate or offer another incentive.

First :takeit: gets the book, just mention the freebie if claiming one.

Payment: Paypal, Money Orders, personal checks OK. Payment appreciated within a couple of days. If you need more time to pay please contact me to discuss.

Return policy: None for CGC books (if there is a problem let me know & I'll try to work with you). On raw books if not happy with grading let me know. Returns offered at my discretion in both cases.

Shipping: I cover first $5 of postage for orders of $20 or more; you pay the rest according to destination. International buyers OK but contact me first to let me know your location. Package fully insured at no extra charge.

Packaging. I use 4 X 12 X 16 inch boxes with plenty of padding for slabs, fold-up flats with cardboard reinforcement for 1-5 raws of less than $200 or so in total value.

I think that's all the rules covered. If I missed anything please let me know & I'll address. Thanks for looking.

Forum feedback

100% 500+ feedback on eBay over 15 years.

PM Sent.