• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will the CW soon have it's own channel?

5 posts in this topic

The news here in the Chicago area is that Chicago's channel 9, WGN, will no longer have the CW shows. They want to get back to their origins of how they were before the CW.

Is this going on in other cities? Just Chicago?

Anyone know if the CW is going cable or Netflix?

CW is just basic broadcast TV here for me in Pittsburgh. It was one of those "not fox/abc/nbc/cbs" channels that's changed names a bunch of times, but has been constantly part of the evolving UPN/WB/CW network for the past 15-20 years or however long it's been.

The news here in the Chicago area is that Chicago's channel 9, WGN, will no longer have the CW shows. They want to get back to their origins of how they were before the CW.

Good to see you posting again. MrComics! (thumbs u

I would love to see some of those old independent stations do the same as WGN and become more like they were before being gobbled up by a network.

Where I live (between DC and Baltimore) CW is their own broadcast channel separate from WGN. It used to be WB until WB became CW, but it's the same channel that WB was and WGN is still the same channel it always was.