• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phoenix Comic Con, May 25-28, 2017
1 1

32 posts in this topic

Hi ladies and gents! :hi:

Kind of returning from the dead again. I recently moved back to Phoenix after a near 6 year absence.  Going to be coming to the con on just Thursday and looking forward to it! Hope you all have been in good health.

I might have a few slabs from my registry with me to sell for some quick cash for grading.  Thinking of bringing a bunch of my Spideys.  Terry of Terry's Comics let me know he wants to make an offer.  (Will I be able to refuse?)

On 5/25/2017 at 2:38 PM, General Zod said:

A pile of these? :tonofbricks:

It looks like they fixed the Security restrictions at least as far as the long lines, etc. yesterday so Sunday should not be as challenging. We have already hit our best sales show ever so today is  "Free roll" Sunday. Give me your Boardie ID when checking out and receive 25% off anything in my long boxes. :banana::banana::banana: