• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA August auction is shaping up to be Batman collectors dream

404 posts in this topic

..... and here I thought I might finally snag an upper grade 55 at a decent price :boo: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I just sold my 8.5.

Nearmint, I am kicking myself for not getting your Bats 49, 55, Tec 71 and 149 from your website! Prices on those books have really exploded since I made you an offer on those books!

..... and here I thought I might finally snag an upper grade 55 at a decent price :boo: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I just sold my 8.5.

Nearmint, I am kicking myself for not getting your Bats 49, 55, Tec 71 and 149 from your website! Prices on those books have really exploded since I made you an offer on those books!

They sure have. I'm glad I kept the 71. Love the cover, and it certainly took a big jump based on this auction.

At least I won the Batman 66 :sumo:

:gossip: and the Wonderworld 7 :whee:

I was underbidder on the 7. Congrats (thumbs u

Sorry we were going against each other on this one. I sold my Mystery Men 3 and WonderWorld 7 a while back to start my distillery. Been trying to replace them for a while.

Sorry we were going against each other on this one. I sold my Mystery Men 3 and WonderWorld 7 a while back to start my distillery. Been trying to replace them for a while.

No worries. I sold my 3.0 on here before the prices started to soar. I've been trying to get another copy since, so I completely understand where you're coming from

Batman #44 CGC 8.0 is up to 9K. I wonder what it will hammer at.

Too rich for my blood :cry:

It ended at $10,755. Great cover.

Batman # 44 CGC 8.0 actually ended at $11,687! Glad I bought my CGC 8.5 copy back in 2002 for $1075!

I picked up the World's Finest #74. I've always loved the cover, and it's solo highest graded at 8.0. Paid more than I wanted to, but sometimes you just have to!
Nearmint, Congrats on winning the WF 74! I was debating whether to bid on this book but decided to go after the WF 65 CBCS 8.5 which I won for $2270 plus tax. Paid a lot more than I had anticipated but books from this time period are very tough to find this nice!

No worries. I sold my 3.0 on here before the prices started to soar. I've been trying to get another copy since, so I completely understand where you're coming from

Well done on Wonderworld 7! I had to back off on that one, as the well was dry dry dry, having been drained on Thursday for a different Fox beauty that doesn't seem to come along too often, esp. in higher grade -- :):) Science Comics #1 :):)

Well done on Wonderworld 7! I had to back off on that one, as the well was dry dry dry, having been drained on Thursday for a different Fox beauty that doesn't seem to come along too often, esp. in higher grade -- :):) Science Comics #1 :):)

Congrats. (thumbs u

Congrats. (thumbs u

That Science 1 was a really nice looking copy.

I picked up the World's Finest #74. I've always loved the cover, and it's solo highest graded at 8.0. Paid more than I wanted to, but sometimes you just have to!
Nearmint, Congrats on winning the WF 74! I was debating whether to bid on this book but decided to go after the WF 65 CBCS 8.5 which I won for $2270 plus tax. Paid a lot more than I had anticipated but books from this time period are very tough to find this nice!

All of the World Finest from that time period are great books and really hard to find in nice condition.

Batman #44 CGC 8.0 is up to 9K. I wonder what it will hammer at.

Too rich for my blood :cry:

It ended at $10,755. Great cover.

Batman # 44 CGC 8.0 actually ended at $11,687! Glad I bought my CGC 8.5 copy back in 2002 for $1075!

:o