• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarthBane Kudos

20 posts in this topic

We had two successful transactions:

Milites - Smooth Transaction

GA Top Loaders - Smooth Transaction

Great communication, product mint and top shelf, and delivery fast with extra padded packaging.

Great Board Member who answered several questions with haste and expertise.

Very pleasant disposition and looking forward to next interaction.

Thanks for supplying the protection for our Family Collection.

L.F.

Bought some X-men and Spider-man books from Preston and I was SUPER-HAPPY with the transaction. :applause: GREAT looking books and..

GREAT Packaging....Tank proof for sure and quick shipping.

I think he teaches packaging lessons somewhere.

SUPER KUDOS to DarthBane Preston and I certainly hope to do more deals with him again.

Bought some ASMs. Books looked even better than I was expecting. They were only a few bucks each but they still came in Mylites and Fullbacks and boxed very well. Tracking was sent right away and I even got a heads up PM on the day of delivery. Perfect Transaction!

DarthBane is an awesome seller that others could learn from. Accurate grading. Fast handling and shipping. Package was bomb proof ... well protected and packed. Very happy with the comics and transaction. Hope to buy from you again.