• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early TMNT Eastman & Laird Ninja Turtles Art and More!!

12 posts in this topic

That time of the year again to sell a few items. Rather than make a new thread, thought I'd bump up the old one. As a number of boardies can attest to on here, payment plans are doable as well. More info for these pieces can be see on my CAF Sales Page Shipping extra outside of US, but covered inside. 3% discount for checks or money orders. Any questions, just ask!

1984 Alternate Costume Concept $2200

Alternate%20Mike%201984.jpeg

Sweet 1984 piece that Eastman has said was created during of just after they drew TMNT#1!

Casey Jones Painting $2800

casey.jpg

The stunning first painting ever of Casey Jones. Published in black and white in Turtlemania and a comic magazine.

1984 T-shirt Iron On SOLD!!

Thor.jpg

Historic piece that Kevin Eastman used for his tshirt at the very first convention they went to sell TMNT #1!! It's backwards because that's how iron ons work :insane:

Issue 3 Page 35 $1950

TMNT3page35.jpg

The pivotal moment when Splinter gets taken by the Utroms that sets off the amazing 4 - 7 storyarc!

Issue 4 page SOLD!!

Issue4.jpg

Pages from #4 are basically nonexistent in the public realm...(almost all still in Laird's collection)

Comics Interview #27, Page 34 Raphael Pin-Up $1500

raphael%20pinup.jpg

Awesome 80's marker piece. Gotta love a punk Raph.

4 Beautiful (and large) Season 1 & 2 VHS covers from the 80's original cartoon

$900

HotRod_zps6f159e1a.jpg

SOLD!!

Heroes_zpsa10cf529.jpg

$2000 HOLD

TheIncredibleShrinkingTurtlesVHSCover_zps7ac82e61.jpg

Ninja Turtles IDW: The Secret History of the Foot Clan Issue #1 Cover SOLD!!

shotfc1.jpg

3 beautiful boards for the price of 1!

Ninja Turtles IDW: Issue #59 Eastman Painted Cover 2016 $575

IDW%2059.jpeg

Ninja Turtles IDW: Volume 1 Collection Front & Back Covers Set (TMNT) 2014

$850 for the set of 2

Hardcover%20Front_zpsmzw5bnu8.jpg

Hardcover%20Back_zpsrdfgctmd.jpg

Ninja Turtles IDW: Volume 2 Collection Front & Back Covers Set (TMNT) 2014

$700 for the set of 2

Vol2_zps07tse4wu.jpeg

Vol2Back_zps0y8xhtly.jpeg

1987 Ninja Turtles Cartoon Pilot Episode Cel: Season 1, Episode 1 Michelangelo (TMNT) $275

Mikecel.jpg

So that should about do it. Once again, more info for these pieces can be see on my CAF Sales Page. Thanks for looking and Turtle Power!

Danny is a stand-up seller. Don't hesitate to work with him.

Years ago, I got my Gobbledygook #1 and 2 from him with a very reasonable time payment plan. Super easy to work with!

Wow these pieces are amazing!!! Being a huge turtle fan it's cool when history pieces show up. Sucks for an average person like myself will probably never own pieces like this. Always a bummer how high priced these can be. Thank you for sharing!

First want to thank everyone who has made a purchase and for all the PMs talking Turtles with me. I've met my fundraising goal, but since just today I made a purchase myself (i cant help myself sometimes... :insane:) , I'm going to keep this thread up for another week.

Was it a TMNT related purchase? If yes, I would love to see it.
Yes, it sure was!

Also, 2 more pieces just sold so I guess I'll keep this thread for a bit longer. Thanks again!