• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman CGC SS signed by Lynda Carter and more!

15 posts in this topic

I've had a lot of interest in the Wonder Woman books we were able to get signed by Lynda Carter at her concert a few months ago and I have for the moment one available. Seemed as good a time as any to go ahead and run a small sales thread!

Usual rules apply, no HOSers, :takeit: in the thread beats PM, and shipping will be exact cost based on weight and address. IF there are any questions please ask!!!! Also, I am willing to do some trading if you have something I'm looking for so take a look and see what we can come up with!

Blindside #1 CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Campbell - SDCC Exclusive limited to 100 copies - $100

img132-XL.jpg

Batman 41 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Capullo and Snyder - SDCC variant - $95

img135-XL.jpg

Batman Beyond #1 CGC SS 9.4 signed by Jurgens and Bruce Timm - SDCC Variant - $75

img136-XL.jpg

Civil War #7 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Steve McNiven (I hear they made this into a movie!) - $120

img133-XL.jpg

Batman & Ras Al Ghul #32 Bombshells variant CGC 9.8 - $45

img125-XL.jpg

Flash 32 Bombshells variant CGC 9.8 - $45

img124-XL.jpg

JSA Classified #1 CGC 9.8 - Second Printing sketch variant Adam Hughes cover - $85

img088-XL.jpg

Thor 337 CGC 9.6 - 1st Beta Ray Bill - $95

img121-XL.jpg

Fantastic Four V2 #4 Christmas Variant CGC 9.8 - $40

img086-XL.jpg

Evil Ernie #1 CGC 8.5 - 1st Lady Death - $175

img138-XL.jpg

Superman Adventures #21 CGC 9.8 - 1st Supergirl Adventures - $300

img126-XL.jpg

Superman Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.6 - Wendy's Kids meal variant (highest graded!) - $45

img131-XL.jpg

Teen Titans Spotlight #1 CGC SS 9.6 signed by George Perez - $75

img130-XL.jpg

Famous Monsters of Filmland #277 CGC SS 9.8 (highest graded!) signed by Cloris Leachman known to most as Frau Blucher from Young Frankenstein. This is a gorgeous cover by Corbyn Kern and if I didn't have a second copy that was signed by Leachman & Terri Garr (it's a 9.4), I wouldn't be selling this one. $200

FM277-XL.jpg

Which brings us to the one everyone wants to see....

There are to the best of my knowledge 3 books signed by Lynda Carter that have received the CGC SS yellow designation. Of those three, this is the only copy that is being offered to the public. Whomever purchases this book will be one of only three people in the world that can currently claim they own a CGC SS book signed by Lynda Carter.

CGC SS 9.6 Wonder Woman '77 - signed by Lynda Carter - SOLD!

img118-XL.jpg

Pricing was determined by comparing current Celebrity Authentics pricing for rare signatures. Stallone, Nimoy, Harrison Ford, Travolta all are commanding prices at or above this and have far more copies available.

That's it for now here, I also have some entry level first appearances I am going to put in the Golden/Silver/Bronze section so take a look there as well for Hawkman 4, Detective 411 and more :) Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Someone asked if the book had been pressed. Yes, it was fast tracked by CCS before being graded.

SOLD!

There are to the best of my knowledge 3 books signed by Lynda Carter that have received the CGC SS yellow designation. Of those three, this is the only copy that is being offered to the public. Whomever purchases this book will be one of only three people in the world that can currently claim they own a CGC SS book signed by Lynda Carter.

CGC SS 9.6 Wonder Woman '77 - signed by Lynda Carter - $1,000

img118-XL.jpg

Pricing was determined by comparing current Celebrity Authentics pricing for rare signatures. Stallone, Nimoy, Harrison Ford, Travolta all are commanding prices at or above this and have far more copies available.

That's it for now here, I also have some entry level first appearances I am going to put in the Golden/Silver/Bronze section so take a look there as well for Hawkman 4, Detective 411 and more :) Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Someone asked if the book had been pressed. Yes, it was fast tracked by CCS before being graded.

Daaaammnnnnnnnn.

That is cool!!!! I hear her swinging the lasso!!!!!!!!!!

CGC SS 9.6 Wonder Woman '77 - signed by Lynda Carter - $1,000

img118-XL.jpg

SOLD VIA PM!