• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas -- March 31-April 2, 2017
1 1

448 posts in this topic

Here's some alternative facts - Ditko and Kirby will be there.

However, since alternative facts are lies, rest assured they won't be.

Ill get my alternative books ready then.

For Kirby, CGC will need to add Mediums to their SS crew.

I have had people suggest to me that we should consider doing that for a halloween show.

If the creator possesses the medium and signs through them, would it be considered legit? lol

My guess given the clues that Kevin has given us.

We will go "insane" over who it is

Never been at any of his shows

Hinting at "alternative facts"

US President Donald Trump will be coming to Fan Expo Dallas

I have had people suggest to me that we should consider doing that for a halloween show.

If the creator possesses the medium and signs through them, would it be considered legit? lol

Yes, I have some GA superman books that I would like signed.

im guessing joe q.

That would be interesting - that's not a confirmation, please don't take this as such.

But the people who did the one he offered in Toronto back in September tell me that it was one of their favorite experiences ever because Joe had them sit in front of him while he did their sketch and was open to answering any and all questions they had for him. Took him about 30 minutes per sketch. I hope he'll do more in the future.

My guess given the clues that Kevin has given us.

We will go "insane" over who it is

Never been at any of his shows

Hinting at "alternative facts"

US President Donald Trump will be coming to Fan Expo Dallas

Either that or Kellyanne Conway.

I want to make a guess, but for some reason I'm thinking that if I guess correctly it'll take the fun out of it for me...lol

I can wait for Christmas on 1/27/17 to open my present haha

Will there be any guests, who in addition to have never done a Dallas con before, have never done ANY con before?

That is an interesting question. Although for some this is definitely their first Texas con, I think that pretty much everyone has done a convention appearance somewhere before.

Well let's hope it all pays off and everyone is happy with the results and not angry.

There should be some celebrity announcements between now and Friday as well. There's actually a very famous artist with connections to comics who is also attending the show that I keep forgetting about, he's a big deal as well.

Well let's hope it all pays off and everyone is happy with the results and not angry.

There should be some celebrity announcements between now and Friday as well. There's actually a very famous artist with connections to comics who is also attending the show that I keep forgetting about, he's a big deal as well.

Well, I'M angry. I moved out of Texas and NOW Jim Lee comes to a con I would have attended! Ha ha!