• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas -- March 31-April 2, 2017
1 1

448 posts in this topic

SOOOO:

TIckets go on sale the day before Thanksgiving, correcct?

11/23/2016?? for the first weekend in April

Also,

Will the price of admission be posted before they go on sale, so that we can see how much we need to save/spend etc.??

If so when......?

I would hope that would be the price until they sell out.

Oh sorry, I thought this was for early sale.

I got an email about buying it early since I was VIP last year. This is same price in the email, so it looks like it will be same price.

I need more than Tim Curry to make me throw down that much money, last year it was worth it to get the DKIII team and Todd McFarlane.

Yeah, completely agree. I am confident, but not enough to throw down $450 just yet.

Do the emails tell how much for a regular 3 day pass??

and,

Do we expect this to sell out quickly??

I want to go but a week from this Wednesday is going to come up fast....

Are we expecting it to be as much as it was for spring or summer this year??

I kinda forget how much that was....120$ --- 140$??

Need to know how much to save...... lol no worries (to whomever) it'll work out just trying to get all my ducks in a row (thumbs u

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

If you're not trying to jump on a VIP you're probably ok waiting. Three day passes should not sell out so quickly.

I can't be any help on price, sorry.

Obviously this year could be different, but last year, even VIP did not sell out right away. But, I wouldn't wait too long if you want VIP.

I just bought my VIP. I think the cost went up from last year! Cons are getting expensive!

Did they mention what the "holiday card" meant?

on the site it says that the tickets go on sale Nov 23rd and order by Dec 9th and get a "holiday card" or something like that......

Anyway if no one knows that's cool (thumbs u

Didn't go in October so the anticipation is killing me.... :) they said they'd give a preview of "prices" this week, anyway it will probably be next Monday, we'll see..

but a "limited edition holiday card"? I'm curious if that just meens they'll wish me Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays

lol anyway's I'll try and chill just excited. :hi:

If it's for you, then it's a holiday card. If it's a gift, then it's a card to give the person the pass was bought for, we found people like to give tickets to the event to a family member, friend or significant other as a Christmas present.

Ticket prices will be announced next week.

Guest announcements - I'll ask if anyone else is scheduled for announcement before tickets go on sale - just arrived in Vancouver.

:popcorn:

ahem it is "next week" now, :hi:

:jokealert:(::foryou: