• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas -- March 31-April 2, 2017
1 1

448 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

My moderns submitted at ECCC came back within 4 weeks (non-FT)....Fast Track was like 10 days I think. All of them were SS. The only ones I'm still waiting for from ECCC are the ones that went to CCS first.

Think I should call about my ASM 129? or give it a couple more weeks? TAT at both CGC and CCS supposedly improved, CGC even sent out an email yesterday that CCS got a new higher up that would improve TAT, we shall see ;) 

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think that they're covering their behinds lol Remember I still have a CCS ASM 129 from early January that hasn't come back yet, they quoted me 4 months on that and supposedly have updated their TAT at CCS which should be soon if TAT at CGC is still quick and so on

Yeah i think this was the case too. They were all really nice and I know turnaround times have been really quick lately with regular mail in submissions. Better to get mine back before moving vs. trying to make sure they ship it to new address.

If anything goes to CCS, its going to slow things down by weeks if not months depending on service. Even my Walkthru book that is usually same day service for CGC took 2-3 weeks for CCS first.

A little public service announcement... I've booked our hotel for 2018 already, and the rates are good this far out. If you are planning to attend next year you might think about getting on a room soonish to lock in a decent rate (mine was about 2/3 of what the room cost this year, and at the same hotel).