• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas -- March 31-April 2, 2017
1 1

448 posts in this topic

Yes, just heard about that myself. Some new options being offered next year.

Thanks for the guest suggestions, some are already booked/approached but there were a few people that haven't been on our radar yet.

I know you probably can't give away the entertainment guests, but can you post the tentative comic guest list here?

I'd love to, but I'm bound by confidentiality agreements. Rollout goes through a marketing department but I am working on getting these out earlier.

No worries. Was worth a try. Ill be looking forward to the announcements. :)

Feel free to give me comic guest want lists.

I have some comics people booked, but we are still booking and we're opening the pro alley applications soon for the local pros. Hoping to have the list mostly finalized by the new year.

Fiona Staples

Brian K Vaughan

Wondercon in Anaheim is the same weekend, so much for getting a date that didn't conflict with another big show...

Are there dates that don't conflict anymore? seems like there's a big show somewhere every weekend.

Wondercon is already announcing guests though, and they have some pretty good ones.

Wondercon in Anaheim is the same weekend, so much for getting a date that didn't conflict with another big show...

Are there dates that don't conflict anymore? seems like there's a big show somewhere every weekend.

Wondercon is already announcing guests though, and they have some pretty good ones.

It is certainly a lot more difficult to find dates that don't conflict with some other show. But conflicting with Wondercon is pretty serious in my eyes. A lot of these guests are going to be located on the west coast, and would they prefer to do a show that is close to home or way out in Dallas? It is going to have an impact. One of the rationales for the move was to get away from other large shows and attract more and bigger guests...

Comic guests start rolling out in early January along with the big celebs. Wondercon hasn't affected bookings for my section, and some of the comic guests are from the west coast.

sounds good, look forward to the announcements.