• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Philadelphia, June 1-4, 2017
1 1

64 posts in this topic

What's the deal with this one? A 2 day thing in November

http://wizardworld.com/comiccon/philadelphiafanappreciation

Oh, I forgot about that. Luckily I have not emptied my trash can by the computer so I can fish out my WW Philly bracelet - it says this November thin g is free to WW Philly attendees (hopefully I didn;t miss my chance to get my ticket onsite).

Oh, I forgot about that. Luckily I have not emptied my trash can by the computer so I can fish out my WW Philly bracelet - it says this November thin g is free to WW Philly attendees (hopefully I didn;t miss my chance to get my ticket onsite).

Do you really need your bracelet? That seems silly.

Do you really need your bracelet? That seems silly.

Yes, I guess you are right.

My wife emptied the trash anyway. Cleaning woman comes tomorrow so she had to spruce the place up a bit.

Turns out my Living Social discount ticket is no good for the November gig anyway, bracelet or no.

Just dug my wristband out of the Dunkin Donuts bag full of trash in the car. Whew

(thumbs u

You can lick the jelly while you wait in line in November.

On 3/29/2017 at 4:44 PM, Skyz said:

No onsite grading for this it seems now. :(

Is that definite? It's really the only reason I go because as a whole the show stinks. Maybe 3 or 4 artists worth getting sigs from and of the few people who are actually selling comics, it's all ebay prices and higher.

I'm not buying a full weekend pass until I find out for sure that CGC isn't doing onsite

I got confirmation today via facebook msgr from CGC that they will not be doing onsite in Philly this year, didn't say why.

It's such a crappy show that CGC onsite really is the only reason to buy a 4 day pass.

Well, looks like I'm only going one day to buy sketches from James O'Barr, Ben Templesmith, Arthur Adams and Michael Golden.

Seriously, CGC not doing onsite just saved  me over $1000. Thanx guys!

Edited by Lonzilla
Just worked 8 hours and I can't spell

Not too big a crowd there the past 2 days. Walked into the show thursday.They had a piano and 2 guys singing hypnotize by biggie smalls..... layout is terrible