• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia Moon Spoon June is CLOSED. Thanks to all!

345 posts in this topic

Was a dark, dreadful time. Just wandered around in a void of darkness aimlessly..

lol

I seriously kept trying to log on to ask if anyone else was down... ummm. :facepalm:

Well, I'm back.

Certain affairs of state, most of them involving a good dinner and a comfortable recliner, have kept me from my duties far too long.

Nevertheless I'm shooting for a minimum of ten books listed tonight.

House of Mystery 64

Spine roll, small tear on spine with a matching small tear on the back side of the cover. That's not a chip out, the paper's just folded inside the FC, some general wear. Bit of gloss left, tight spine and CF. Offwhite pages.

Asking $15 SOLD!

WLxW36W.jpg

Tales to Astonish 4

Rough reader. There's the strip off upper FC, the dime sized piece out lf LH FC, and a strip that varies between 1 and 2 inches wide off most of the upper BC. Several water spots upper FC, a couple tears inside, and there's a small piece, about the size of a pencil eraser, out of the RH edge of several pages. Baaaaarely brushes the art in one panel.

With all that being said, it's tight with offwhite pages, with a nice creepy little Ditko five pager in the back.

O'street G is $71, asking $45 SOLD!

6ThTmGt.jpg

Well, I'm back.

Certain affairs of state, most of them involving a good dinner and a comfortable recliner, have kept me from my duties far too long.

Nevertheless I'm shooting for a minimum of ten books listed tonight.

House of Mystery 64

Spine roll, small tear on spine with a matching small tear on the back side of the cover. That's not a chip out, the paper's just folded inside the FC, some general wear. Bit of gloss left, tight spine and CF. Offwhite pages.

Asking $15

WLxW36W.jpg

:takeit:

Detective Comics 416

Nice Neal Adams Man-Bat cover on a solid copy. Looks to be a solid F or better, but there's a light water stain running from the top of the spine down about four inches. Can't see it on the FC but it's there inside, and quite visible on the BC.

Otherwise glossy and tight, with white pages.

Yours for $20

K4teODT.jpg

Tales of the Unexpected 10

Nice early issue, with general wear, some spine roll.

Alas, two pages torn out, guts one story.

FREE with the next purchase! CLAIMED!

QrVHWBn.jpg

House of Mystery 60

Bit of spine roll, some minor general wear. There's a tear at the lower staple on the CF, with a wrinkle and fold down the gutter to the bottom of the book, it'd probably press out. Otherwise tight, with white pages.

Asking $20 SOLD!

SZOGvex.jpg

Crime Suspenstories 10

Flat and square enough, but large light water stains, especially along spine. Both staples rusty, with migration. Upper staple pulled on the CF.

Grab a solid reader for $25 SOLD!

5eStqpa.jpg

Pioneer Picture Stories 4

Ooh, Nazi cover!

Alas, it's missing a CF. Otherwise solid enough, with offwhite pages.

Take it as a curiosity for $10 SOLD!

3UdCiJT.jpg

Pioneer Picture Stories 4

Ooh, Nazi cover!

Alas, it's missing a CF. Otherwise solid enough, with offwhite pages.

Take it as a curiosity for $10

3UdCiJT.jpg

why not :takeit:

Tales to Astonish 4 is SOLD!

Crime Suspenstories 10 is SOLD!

Tales of the Unexpected 10 is CLAIMED!

Thanks Stock!

Mystery in Space 5

Rough reader.

One of the oddball 40 pagers DC occasionally did, this one has plenty of spine roll and general wear, plus a corner off lower FC, and one page interior has lower outside corner torn out, takes nearly a complete panel out of second page of a story plus a good sized chunk out of the first page splash. Mutter, sigh...

Otherwise tight enough, with white pages.

Grab (nearly all of) a reader for $10 SOLD!

LbG2d4r.jpg

World of Fantasy 11

At last, another complete comic book!

Couple chips out upper FH FC, small corner off lower LH BC, otherwise flat and tight, good gloss, white pages.

Asking $40 SOLD!

M3WR25w.jpg