• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are COOLING on EBAY...
1 1

568 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

Legion of Superheroes 23 is my favorite Hughes cover. Many others feel the same. I don't think it is the reason for a decline on other books, as there are so many Hughes covers to choose from. I think the decline on value of the Harley Quinn is the book went up in value due to movie speculation, and is now dropping as the movie ( Suicide Squad ) wasn't that good, and subsequent Harley Quinn announced projects have been cancelled.

My Supergirl...:cloud9:

20170827_153610_resized.jpg

THE Adam Hughes cover... man I love that variant. 

19 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

Legion of Superheroes 23 is my favorite Hughes cover. Many others feel the same. I don't think it is the reason for a decline on other books, as there are so many Hughes covers to choose from. I think the decline on value of the Harley Quinn is the book went up in value due to movie speculation, and is now dropping as the movie ( Suicide Squad ) wasn't that good, and subsequent Harley Quinn announced projects have been cancelled.

God bless AH's obsession with curves, that "S" on her chest looks like a chinese letter at this point

1 minute ago, Aweandlorder said:

God bless AH's obsession with curves, that "S" on her chest looks like a chinese letter at this point

:gossip: The attraction of AH! is all in the eyes.:gossip:

10 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

As an artist, there are lots of other things I appreciate. I like her pose. I like the light source and especially like the way the shading has been done on her stomach.

Fantastic art.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, Artboy99 said:

Gosh, anyone ever think this will drop in price or will it become a blue chip?

3 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Wow, are raws really going over 1k now?  This was a 600 dollar book the last time I checked...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERGIRL-AND-THE-LEGION-OF-SUPER-HEROES-23-ADAM-HUGHES-VARIANT-VF-NM/253442535282?hash=item3b025a2f72:g:ouIAAOSwUiBajdcp

very little descriptive information in that listing as well.

2 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Wow, are raws really going over 1k now?  This was a 600 dollar book the last time I checked...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERGIRL-AND-THE-LEGION-OF-SUPER-HEROES-23-ADAM-HUGHES-VARIANT-VF-NM/253442535282?hash=item3b025a2f72:g:ouIAAOSwUiBajdcp

Sold for $650. Always check the Watchcount.

20 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Yikes

Body Bags #1

2 minutes ago, ComicCollectorMatt said:

:roflmao::roflmao: PnD effect is over.

Huh? It's going to be a movie with Dave Bautista.

You seem confused on what "Pump and Dump" is. It's when you are spreading false information for your personal gain. What it's not is reporting facts or stating a personal opinion on something you like.

On 6/21/2018 at 2:21 PM, Wolverinex said:

Gosh, anyone ever think this will drop in price or will it become a blue chip?

Yea I'd like to know this too as I'm still beating myself up over passing on a 9.6/9.8 raw copy of that when it first came out.  Store was only asking $30 or something like that which was more than I wanted to spend at the time!

:cry::tonofbricks::pullhair:

20 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Ouch, about 3 years ago this was high $200's - $300.

consistently... and HTF LOW LOW PRINT RUN TOUGH BLACK COVER

I mean, this is a lesson to all those joining our broadcast:

A book just doesnt become valuable because of things that are attributed to scarcity. There has to be REAL demand first

4 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

consistently... and HTF LOW LOW PRINT RUN TOUGH BLACK COVER

I mean, this is a lesson to all those joining our broadcast:

A book just doesnt become valuable because of things that are attributed to scarcity. There has to be REAL demand first

Personally I think they flubbed on Negan on the show. It was a good casting. It just wasn't as good as reading the comic.