• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc. Copper/Modern with giveaways

6 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Here are a random collection of books I am selling, which complements my similar thread over in G/S/B. There will be DC & Marvel, Copper & Modern listed as I get to them. Will try to keep an updated alphabetized list at the top of the thread.

Also included are a list of freebies, one per customer per package. If you purchase multiple books & want an additional freebie, PM me and I will try to accommodate or offer another incentive.

First :takeit: gets the book, just mention the freebie if claiming one.

Payment: Paypal, Money Orders, personal checks OK. Payment appreciated within a couple of days. If you need more time to pay please contact me to discuss.

Return policy: None for CGC books (if there is a problem let me know & I'll try to work with you). On raw books if not happy with grading let me know. Returns offered at my discretion in both cases.

Shipping: See below. International buyers OK but contact me first to let me know your location. Package fully insured at no extra charge.

Packaging. I use 4 X 12 X 16 inch boxes with plenty of padding for slabs, fold-up flats with cardboard reinforcement for 1-5 raws of less than $200 or so in total value.

I think that's all the rules covered. If I missed anything please let me know & I'll address. Thanks for looking.

Forum feedback

100% 500+ feedback on eBay over 15 years.

For Sale

Detective Comics (2011 series) #13 CGC 9.8 white pages - $0 SOLD

Detective Comics #854 CGC 9.8 white pages - $20 SOLD

Freebies

Everything is “used” unless otherwise noted. I will send pic/scan of comics only from this list on request.

Incredible Hulk #34 (2002) CGC 9.6 (2 available)

First Family TPB by Joe Casey

“First Round” (fan-made Punisher movie on DVD)

Five Fists of Science TPB by Matt Fraction

Invincible TPB Vol. 1 & 2

Invincible TPB Vol. 3 & 4

Invincible TPB Vol. 5 & 6

Invincible TPB Vol. 7 & 8

Sweet Tooth Vol 1. Vertigo TPB

Detective Comics (2011 series) #13 CGC 9.8 white pages - $0. This one is free to anyone who wants to pay $15 S+H. Also eligible for a freebie.

This is the first appearance of the guy who later becomes Emperor Penguin

det002.2011.no013.c02.g98a_zps8rylp1kg.jpg

Detective Comics (2011 series) #13 CGC 9.8 white pages - $0. This one is free to anyone who wants to pay $15 S+H. Also eligible for a freebie.

This is the first appearance of the guy who later becomes Emperor Penguin

det002.2011.no013.c02.g98a_zps8rylp1kg.jpg

:takeit: and Hulk 34 cgc 9.6