• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 posts in this topic

Hi folks :hi:

Lightening the load for an impending move. I'm offering this stack of mostly like-new Archival Century Boxes for $300 (paypal only please)

Price includes shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. Each 18.375 x 14.375 x 3" case fits approximately 8 GA/SA slabs.

I will spilt it costs to ship for Canada buyers.

Those of you who have dealt with me know I am a straight-shooter and trustworthy.

My feedback reflects this but I've done far more transactions then are recorded here.

The only caveat is that the buyer is patient as it might take a little longer to ship as I'm in the midst of a move. They're packed and ready to bring to UPS.

I think they will have to ship UPS ground being a large carton weighing in at close to 32lbs.

IMG_3692_zps6gobssj7.jpg

IMG_3684_zpse0dblyqr.jpg

IMG_3131_zps305ipbpg.jpg

IMG_3132_zpsyclsqksv.jpg

IMG_3686_zpsxwuxpruq.jpg

There isn't but with 8 slabs they're very snug. I've used a strip of foam or matte board as a separator but I found it wasn't necessary as long as I am careful handling the rare books. They're made to store flat in stacks.