• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New FF Additions

78 posts in this topic

No bid of 90% is showing up on my website, are you sure you made it?

I sent an email upping my offer but giving a short time payment plan proposal. If you haven't received it, I'll send it again.

Steve actually made a fair decent 1st offer on a large ticket book.

gossip.gif Now I'm going to lose my reputation for being a cheapskate. I'll never get any good deals again. sorry.giffrown.gif

Oh, well, we still got gman. tongue.gif

gossip.gif Now I'm going to lose my reputation for being a cheapskate. I'll never get any good deals again. sorry.giffrown.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Where's BleeckerBob when you need him? Maybe his bonus has already been spent? poke2.gif

Emilio has been gone for a long time. confused.gif Haven't seen him around in weeks.

Where's BleeckerBob when you need him? Maybe his bonus has already been spent? poke2.gif

Emilio has been gone for a long time. confused.gif Haven't seen him around in weeks.

Fiance giving him the smack down? confused-smiley-013.gif

STFU wiseguy, people are trying to have a serious discussion. We're concerned about Emilio.

I spoke to him last night. He's taking it easy for a while, although he still keeping a close eye on ebay for certain books. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
thumbsup2.gif

She person_without_enough_empathyed slapped him for spending all the wedding money. insane.gifShouldn't her family pay for it anyways? confused-smiley-013.gif

I spoke to him last night. He's taking it easy for a while, although he still keeping a close eye on ebay for certain books.

Tell him to PM if he gets a chance. Tell him he doesn't have to be buying to enjoy the forum (I know I'm leaving myself open with the "enjoying" part).

Now that is hilarious because I have dealt with both Gman and you. 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gifstooges.gif

She person_without_enough_empathyed slapped him for spending all the wedding money. insane.gif

Shouldn't her family pay for it anyways? confused-smiley-013.gif

Not if they're Chinese. gossip.gif

Is Emilio Chinese and duh...I didn't know that! poke2.gif