• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Treasuries
5 5

1,079 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, wormboy said:

That’s cool!

Is it Treasury size?

What’s inside?

It's magazine size but a square bound. 

The first story is a Romita reprint of the origin of Spider-man

The rest is a reprint of ASM 119 and 120

Yes, I own a copy

Just now, greggy said:

It's magazine size but a square bound. 

The first story is a Romita reprint of the origin of Spider-man

The rest is a reprint of ASM 119 and 120

Yes, I own a copy

lol

On 05/02/2018 at 4:32 PM, tv horror said:

What about the Marvel Special edition Spectacular Spider-man deluxe with the Sinister six plus Lizard cover is that a Treasury and was there any more editions brought out.

You should be buying the pence ones TVH, being a denizen of Planet 9d and all :headbang:

16 hours ago, wormboy said:

I’d love to own some pence treasuries! I just never ever see them for sale (in high grade).

3 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

They are hard to find over here let alone the states. 

Some of the dealers at the London Comic Fair have quite a few high grade copies. Quite pricey though. I was looking at some this last Sunday funnily enough. I wonder whether they don't go on eBay so much due to the size / difficulty posting securely? Most of the ones on eBay UK now are mid to low grade. I wouldn't trust eBay sellers to pack a VFN/NM copy well enough to be sure of receiving it in the same state to be honest. It's hard enough to get them to post a regular comic securely nowadays :pullhair:

2 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

I always looked down on the pence copies as being inferior to their cents counter parts, I wish I had kept them all now, still got a couple though. 

SAM_0659_zps4921e385.jpg

Picture278.jpg

And one I wish I had kept. :cry:

Picture572.jpg

They're nice :)

Never use the word 'inferior' in relation to pence copies again though, or I'll release the hounds.