• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Treasuries
5 5

1,079 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Warlord said:

Unbelieva-freakin-credible!  Awesome group shot!   When you get Star Wars #3 I may die from envy.  (worship)

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I don’t think they made a display box for #3 (I think that’s what you’re referring to). There isn’t a Whitman version of #3, just the standard version you can see peeking out behind the Topps boxes. 

Or maybe you mean the green box? There is a green display box for #1. I think I posted a pic way back. I would love to have one of those, but I’ve never seen one for sale, plus I like how the display is symmetrical now haha.

21 hours ago, wormboy said:

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I don’t think they made a display box for #3 (I think that’s what you’re referring to). There isn’t a Whitman version of #3, just the standard version you can see peeking out behind the Topps boxes. 

Or maybe you mean the green box? There is a green display box for #1. I think I posted a pic way back. I would love to have one of those, but I’ve never seen one for sale, plus I like how the display is symmetrical now haha.

You're not getting off the hook that easily.  There is a Whitman Marvel Special Edition Star Wars #3!  It is a bit harder to find than #1 and #2, relatively speaking.  Although it is crazy hard to find in HG.  The price sticker on my HG copy doesn't bother me a bit given the overall condition.

Get cracking and find that display box of #3 so I can live vicariously through your collection.  :baiting:

367883441_WhitmanStarWarsMarvelSpecialEdition3-f.jpg.86edbf56d4564eab64eaab231b95067c.jpg