• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Treasuries
5 5

1,079 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Thanks Greg  that would be great.

Here's one of the two shelves.  I'll do the other one another day.  Essentially the other one will consist of the rest of the DCs and the Marvel treasuries that weren't part of the main run.  I do have a bunch of the treasury sized colouring books and a smattering of other publishers including a few Whitmans,  

5 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

You're just taking the :censored: now.  meh Only Joking, keep them coming, so do you buy so many to sell in future or for yourself ?

I'll eventually sell as part of my retirement and exit strategy.  It's just the matter of shipping them and the cost to ship them.

15 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

When you say exit strategy, you don't mean from comics all together do you? 

Eventually, I have to deal with them.  I don't have any dependents to dump them on and I'm not like the foolish ones who want to be buried with their collection.  

10 minutes ago, greggy said:

Eventually, I have to deal with them.  I don't have any dependents to dump them on and I'm not like the foolish ones who want to be buried with their collection.  

If you are looking for a dependent, look no further. :bigsmile: