• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEROES CON 2017, June 16-18
1 1

163 posts in this topic

On 5/19/2017 at 7:05 AM, capt_comics said:

I'm pumped - I'll be in the same spot with all new inventory..............................

I should be right across from you as always?

On 5/19/2017 at 9:25 AM, OrangeNemesis said:

Been saving up for this show. Planning on giving alot of you fine folks my money hahah

I will have tons of cruddy, over priced , boat anchor comics for sale

Crud - looks like there is just too much stuff going on here at work for me to take that Friday off and driving 14 hours in a weekend is just not in the cards.  I love Heroes but ponying up plane ticket money just is not going to happen this year.  Next year!  Have fun guys!

5 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Crud - looks like there is just too much stuff going on here at work for me to take that Friday off and driving 14 hours in a weekend is just not in the cards.  I love Heroes but ponying up plane ticket money just is not going to happen this year.  Next year!  Have fun guys!

Bummer dude!

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:46 AM, StingerMcK said:

Any dealers bringing a 1st Dr Doom and 1st Krypto?  A friend of mine will be looking for both. 

I will have multiple FF5's....no adv 210 right now, I'm afrad

Well, we will have 4 booths this year....the front 20ft will be $1-10 long boxes...tons of goodies there...

the back 20 ft will be our "normal" set up, with hundreds of bronze, copper keys, some silver and gold raw, and at least 15 cgc boxes full of keys and high demand gold, silver and bronze...

I'm hoping something for everyone.... our booths are 1718/1720/1817/1819

11 hours ago, 1Cool said:

:whee:

14 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Well, we will have 4 booths this year....the front 20ft will be $1-10 long boxes...tons of goodies there...

the back 20 ft will be our "normal" set up, with hundreds of bronze, copper keys, some silver and gold raw, and at least 15 cgc boxes full of keys and high demand gold, silver and bronze...

I'm hoping something for everyone.... our booths are 1718/1720/1817/1819

any shot at a ToS 50?

Highgradecomics.com will be at booths 608/610 this year.  If anybody is looking for anything specific that I have in inventory please let me know and I'll bring it to the show.

Edited by blazingbob

7 minutes ago, blazingbob said:

Highgradecomics.com will be at booths 608/610 this year.  If anybody is looking for anything specific that I have in inventory please let me know and I'll bring it to the show.

Is this your first year back?  Or have you been the past few years?  I remember you took a break for a bit.  

5 hours ago, blazingbob said:

First year back.  Could be taking another vacation if it goes like the last time I setup at the show.  I've brought along some Goodyear catalogs for the tire kickers this year.  

Great!  I look forward to kicking some of your HG ASM tires.  Maybe this time I'll actually buy something if I can make it to your booth before I blow my whole wad on OA, dollar bin drek, and overpriced food.