• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEROES CON 2017, June 16-18
1 1

163 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, justafan said:

Great!  I look forward to kicking some of your HG ASM tires.  Maybe this time I'll actually buy something if I can make it to your booth before I blow my whole wad on OA, dollar bin drek, and overpriced food.

You're doing it wrong.   You've got to make sure Bob's booth is your first stop! 

42 minutes ago, JiveTurkeyMoFo said:

Making the 8 hour drive from Orlando with Mr. Joey Sack.  I expect his vehicle will suffer the consequences of two middle aged men on a high protein diet.  

I feel sorry for those seat cushions

1 hour ago, 1p36DSA said:

When will we see the schedule released? On the site it says a week before the show. 1 week tomorrow:whee:

Based on previous years; the schedule should be released tomorrow (Friday the 9th); with a worst case being no later then Monday.  They finally released the exhibitor table locations today.

Psy 

looks like load in pushed from 10am to noon on thursday...and closing time Sunday still 6pm (should be 5pm, absolutely nothing goes on from 5-6 in the 10+ years I've set up)...

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

looks like load in pushed from 10am to noon on thursday...and closing time Sunday still 6pm (should be 5pm, absolutely nothing goes on from 5-6 in the 10+ years I've set up)...

Noon you say :jaws:

We'll be set up behind Heroes Aren't Hard to Find, beside Dave's Comics, just to the right as you walk in. Hoping to have a cool little set up.

If anybody in the area needs cash for the con and has comics to sell leading up to the show, shoot me a message. Our shop is 25 minutes from the Convention  Center and I can be anywhere in the region within a couple of hours with that green stuff people rave about.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone. This is the first big con I'm attending this year, so pretty stoked.

56 minutes ago, Nikelspot said:

We'll be set up behind Heroes Aren't Hard to Find, beside Dave's Comics, just to the right as you walk in. Hoping to have a cool little set up.

If anybody in the area needs cash for the con and has comics to sell leading up to the show, shoot me a message. Our shop is 25 minutes from the Convention  Center and I can be anywhere in the region within a couple of hours with that green stuff people rave about.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone. This is the first big con I'm attending this year, so pretty stoked.

looking forward to seeing you!

1 hour ago, chrisco37 said:

Yes.  Dale's booth is a mandatory stop as well. 

Yes it is; I seem to always spend between 1/3 to 1/2 of my comic buying money on books from his booth.  I just about always find what I'm looking for in the grades I want and prices I can afford.

Psy

1 hour ago, PsylockeSmythe said:

Yes it is; I seem to always spend between 1/3 to 1/2 of my comic buying money on books from his booth.  I just about always find what I'm looking for in the grades I want and prices I can afford.

Psy

We do our best to always have lots of new material and especially a good assortment of high grades. I've just picked up 3 very nice groups of books and I have tons of stuff coming back from CGC which should be here before the show. And I am going on a buying trip this weekend to look at some Golden Age comics.

2 hours ago, PsylockeSmythe said:

Psy

Yep.  It's easy to find what you want there too.  If everyone had a booth that was as well organized and presenting as Dale's, we'd all be better off. 

10 hours ago, Dale Roberts said:

We do our best to always have lots of new material and especially a good assortment of high grades. I've just picked up 3 very nice groups of books and I have tons of stuff coming back from CGC which should be here before the show. And I am going on a buying trip this weekend to look at some Golden Age comics.

Always like the sound of that.