• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League 51 Two Covers?

68 posts in this topic

LMAO, this guy just crushed the market and pulled the rug out from under Larry the Liar, and his little helper over on Google. This book just tanked, look at how many copies this guys has and how he's flooding the market. This book will be 10 bucks by tomorrow night. Hope none of these sellers that sold for 100+ went out and spent this money because they'll be getting these books returned.

Expect charge backs a-plenty on these Larry. Nice try buddy, but you and your "Inesting" lackey failed to successfully "Pump and Dump" this one. BTW I'm not going anywhere. You think you're a bigger deal than you really are. There are so many bigger and better guys in the industry running better shops. You're a legend in your own mind sir. I have no jealousy regarding anything you do, trust me. I'm very successful and happy in my industry and get to spend a lot of money on this hobby I love. I'm just tired of seeing people like you and these blood suckers that try to inflate books and create false rarity to profit on fools, and finally decided to come out of the shadows and speak out.

To be fair, these are ALL retail Errors NOT the Direct Sales Error version that Larry is pumping

Besides the top-right price tag, there's not much difference.

There are 2 subtle differences 1) Price and 2) UPC code . The 3rd difference could be the print run that is available. It appears that the Barnes and Noble (retail) version is readily available right now. . Far fewer of the Direct Sales Error can be found once you wade through the Retail copies . See the market for coins with one subtle difference. It will come down to just how many Direct Sales books were printed, how many were released into the wild , how many are /were actually destroyed (not stored) and finally what the markets demand for the book is. How many variants are out there that have you shaking your head with its secondary market value ? There are DEFINITELY more than 1 case or 220 copies available...how many more ?!

Again, I must point out 9 out of every 10 copies currently listed are the retail version and they are dropping fast. the Direct Sales copies ,however, have either disappeared or the asking price isn't budging from the high price tags. Interesting to see how this shakes out. The Direct Sales copies do seem much more limited and IF Larry is in the ballpark about how the books were distributed/destroyed/etc there could be something here. The Barnes and Nobles copies are obviously nothing to chase...well to quick flip they are an option.

LMAO, this guy just crushed the market and pulled the rug out from under Larry the Liar, and his little helper over on Google. This book just tanked, look at how many copies this guys has and how he's flooding the market. This book will be 10 bucks by tomorrow night. Hope none of these sellers that sold for 100+ went out and spent this money because they'll be getting these books returned.

Expect charge backs a-plenty on these Larry. Nice try buddy, but you and your "Inesting" lackey failed to successfully "Pump and Dump" this one. BTW I'm not going anywhere. You think you're a bigger deal than you really are. There are so many bigger and better guys in the industry running better shops. You're a legend in your own mind sir. I have no jealousy regarding anything you do, trust me. I'm very successful and happy in my industry and get to spend a lot of money on this hobby I love. I'm just tired of seeing people like you and these blood suckers that try to inflate books and create false rarity to profit on fools, and finally decided to come out of the shadows and speak out.

THAT, auction was for the Barnes & Nobel version.

How did that affect the direct market one?

*shrug*

never claimed to be a big deal.

just explaining my natural relationship with those guys.

Always stated that I think my shop is a tick above average.

Never said the best.

Regardless of how many copies are out there...it's still a pretty unique error and would be worth picking up if you find them in stores.

Sure.

One thing all the "get Larry" guys won't answer.

When was the last time this has happened to a mainstream book?

What does this compare to?

Head out to your LCS today.

See what's out there. Ask questions.