• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planning to attend Fandom Fest in July For Stan Lee. Is CGC going to be there

3 posts in this topic

HI,

I am planning to go to Fandom Fest in July 30th for Stan Lee. I did not see any grading company planning to attend. Is CBCS or CGC going to attend. Would love to attend and get witness Signature Series. If they are not getting to attend, what do you guys think of Verified signature service?

I heard a 3rd party CGC service, NYComics will be there. Anyone tried them? I am hesitate to hand over my books to a 3rd party.

Thanks,

comicrage

Hey What's Up Comicrage

We plan to be at Fandom Fest as Stan's CGC Facilitators.

All you have to do is get in line and we will have a witness there and a place for you to submit right after.

We have been around for a long time and like to think we are on the up and up and have worked with many long time customers and dealers.

We hope to see you there.

Best,

Sean

HI,

I am planning to go to Fandom Fest in July 30th for Stan Lee. I did not see any grading company planning to attend. Is CBCS or CGC going to attend. Would love to attend and get witness Signature Series. If they are not getting to attend, what do you guys think of Verified signature service?

I heard a 3rd party CGC service, NYComics will be there. Anyone tried them? I am hesitate to hand over my books to a 3rd party.

Thanks,

comicrage

Used them many times on many books. I will continue to use them every time they have an opp with something I need. I would imagine that many other people would say the same.