• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee SS Label
1 1

10 posts in this topic

4636c105-d8f2-4c8b-bb08-ac5211310ac5_zpsrx6sxz0v.jpg

Certified Guaranty Company (CGC) and Stan Lee Collectibles have collaborated to create two new Stan Lee labels!  The labels include a reproduction of a Stan Lee head sketch by J. Scott Campbell along with Stan Lee's signature in either silver or red.  The Silver Signature Labels can be purchased for any book that is signed by Stan Lee from CGC.  The Red Signature Label will be exclusively available through Stan Lee Labels.

The first chance to get the Stan Lee labels is at the Denver Comic Con June 17-19, 2015. Anastasia's Collectibles and NY Comics will be on site at the show and will be taking in submissions for the special Stan Lee label.

The label price is $5.00 over the chosen tier of grading service. 

Please contact Brittany McManus at bmcmanus@cgccomics.com for additional information on these exciting new labels.

The Red Signature Label will be exclusively available through Stan Lee Labels.

Is this some 3rd party company?

If you get a Stan Lee sig, do they give you one to submit with the book?

???

The Red Signature Label will be exclusively available through Stan Lee Labels.

Is this some 3rd party company?

If you get a Stan Lee sig, do they give you one to submit with the book?

???

I think it's a typo and they meant Stan Lee Collectibles.

The first chance to get the Stan Lee labels is at the Denver Comic Con June 17-19, 2015.

It's been around for nearly a year and I missed it! :cry:

19 hours ago, vanas said:

Sorry to dig up an old thread. I grabbed a Silver Surfer #1 with a Stan Lee label and noticed the edges of the label are perforated. Is this normal?

All the labels are perforated. It's a tiny perforation mostly visible along the long edges. I've seen it on blue, yellow, green, etc.