• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Turner Aspen Exclusive Artwork DC Harley Quinn #1 ?

209 posts in this topic

ASPENSTORE UPDATE

More than 2,000 orders were placed in the first 15 minutes of the Harley Quinn launch.

The site crashed for a bit but was back up shortly thereafter and is now up and running but we are processing more than 100 orders a minute which is causing the site slowdown, we expect to be completely sold out by 1:30pm.

First order lagged up and pudding set was gone.Some reason only gave me one set.But never got a conformation email.So I placed a second order I was able to get 2.Got a conformation for that.Then 10 minutes later got a conformation for the first order lol

Same here, took 10 minutes but got a set of 2.

The discount is still present when you add them to your basket or via the homepage.

Does the order limits blurb on the pages sound like you can order a maximum of 2 colour, 2 sets and 1 Puddin' set per account so 9 books altogether? I took that to be the case on the Aspen FB site about 2 per item code bar the Puddin' pack but sent them an email just in case.

Hoping to have a good candidate of each cover to get graded to go along with the Batman set I bought last week.

This was my first time ordering from them. I noticed shipping says: Priority Mail Flat Rate....they don't just ship in a Flat Rate Envelope do they??

actually yes they do, kinda. I was nervous when my Batman book arrived but it was a 9.6+ when I opened it. I have ASM15 waiting for me when i get home from work, hopefully it'll be clean too