• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Turner Aspen Exclusive Artwork DC Harley Quinn #1 ?

209 posts in this topic

The site shows my order went through and they have charged it but still no confirmation email yet.

Anyone else not get the email yet ?

Yep happened to me. As long as payment went through and in your Aspen account online it shows an order with order number you should be all set. I called Aspen directly to confirm and they said they have my order.

I was sitting in my car in a parking lot losing my . I did get 2 color and 1 color and b/w set when they put them up the second time.

I had the page open on my macbook book, ipad and iphone. I figured which ever device loaded first was the winner.

The site shows my order went through and they have charged it but still no confirmation email yet.

Anyone else not get the email yet ?

Yep happened to me. As long as payment went through and in your Aspen account online it shows an order with order number you should be all set. I called Aspen directly to confirm and they said they have my order.

I noticed a lot of people were having this issue, especially when paying with Paypal.

The traffic resulted in me double ordering two regular color copies (4 in total) the first time around, but I think there was only a limit of 2 per customer. I initially was trying to order 1 Puddin, 2 B&W + regular, and 2 regular but they were going so fast my order kept getting reduced. lol

Luckily I checked this thread and was able to snag the Puddin and two B&W + regular sets before they sold out again.

I personally only got the Puddin pack. I'm not a reseller or anything. Just love Harley Quinn. I will say this though, I almost had a heart attack while trying to order. That was intense!

Glad it worked out in the end, and welcome to the boards! :hi:

I personally only got the Puddin pack. I'm not a reseller or anything. Just love Harley Quinn. I will say this though, I almost had a heart attack while trying to order. That was intense!

Glad it worked out in the end, and welcome to the boards! :hi:

Thank you good sir, Im glad it worked out as well.

Well that is an interesting email that I just got. Not sure how that works out that you can advertise a variant print run of 1000 and then decide mess there is a lot of interest lets bump it to 2500...

Here are the numbers per Aspen's email:

Our Harley Quinn Print run is as follows:

9,000 Color Edition

6,000 Black and White Sketch Edition

2,500 Special Unmasked Edition

Kinda dilutes things....

People up in arms about sellers on ebay...food for thought...cost to Aspen for a Puddin set $9 so they are making 6.5 times their investment. Ebay sellers are ASKING 3 times their investment. Which is worse ? Aspen going back for A LOT more of those huge profits or the sellers who got that sale once ? I don't presell items either but IMO Aspen is the one looking really thirsty with this increase of print run today.

People are selling the two packs at basicly cost now.

Killed the value in minutes.

Might hurt future Aspen variant sales since they can do this whenever they feel like it.

Good for them, they should be able to make money on these. The market has dictated that money is to be made and better the company producing the item make money.

well, good for them until a FLOOD of cancellations hit them (Though I heard they won't offer cancellations beyond 24 hours after your order. Pretty dirty trick). Then they'll be begging people to buy their pudding. The company producing them will be losing money..not sure that was their plan.

People up in arms about sellers on ebay...food for thought...cost to Aspen for a Puddin set $9 so they are making 6.5 times their investment. Ebay sellers are ASKING 3 times their investment. Which is worse ? Aspen going back for A LOT more of those huge profits or the sellers who got that sale once ? I don't presell items either but IMO Aspen is the one looking really thirsty with this increase of print run today.

Well said and I would ad this seriously damages Aspens credibility and integrity . You can not claim to be selling something and say there are only 1,000 . Then turn around and say. Oh well we will make more. Happy for those that didn't get one , but disgusted with Aspen for downright dishonesty