• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Turner Aspen Exclusive Artwork DC Harley Quinn #1 ?

209 posts in this topic

I lost the puddin' set as did a buddy.

They were IN OUR CARTS----and then poof.

WTF.

Well, first purchase with Aspen----last purchase with Aspen.

"So you can MAKE the reservation, but you can't KEEP the reservation!"

Tell 'em, George!

Possible that with the server issues they pulled the Harley books from the store and could put them back up and do a 2nd wave of orders.

They did multiple waves on the other pre-orders.

First order lagged up and pudding set was gone.Some reason only gave me one set.But never got a conformation email.So I placed a second order I was able to get 2.Got a conformation for that.Then 10 minutes later got a conformation for the first order lol

Got a sketch two set. Even though order never officially went through. My pay pal payment went through and when I went back to check my aspen account the order was on there. I suggest checking your aspen account on the website and taking screenshots of order numbers etc.

the website is listing the books again.....go Go GO!!!

Thank you very much! Managed to order the Puddin' pack this time around to go with the previous order (thumbs u

All completed very quickly this time around!

Had to pay for shipping twice but will send them an email to combine shipping and hopefully get a refund. Do they hold orders for the other upcoming pre-orders in order to combine them?