• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Turner Aspen Exclusive Artwork DC Harley Quinn #1 ?

209 posts in this topic

This was my first time ordering from them. I noticed shipping says: Priority Mail Flat Rate....they don't just ship in a Flat Rate Envelope do they??

actually yes they do, kinda. I was nervous when my Batman book arrived but it was a 9.6+ when I opened it. I have ASM15 waiting for me when i get home from work, hopefully it'll be clean too

ASM 15 is being shipped already?

Next stop... ALL STAR BATMAN :D

What's the story with All-Star Batman? Forgive my ignorance but is there a specific variant for sale soon? Thanks for any info, and where they'll be sold.

Different artist every issue I think. Turner will have its own variant as well.

What's the story with All-Star Batman? Forgive my ignorance but is there a specific variant for sale soon? Thanks for any info, and where they'll be sold.

It is part of DC's retailer exclusive cover program just like Harley Quinn, Batman, Justice League and Suicide Squad books.

So we will surely see a whole slew of covers for it.

Right now we have these confirmed, Aspen will be doing a cover by Turner as well and who knows who else (These below are not RECs, they're just the variants that all stores can order.

Regular John Romita Jr Cover

Midtown Exclusive Tyler Kirkham Color Variant Cover

Midtown Exclusive Tyler Kirkham Black & White Variant Cover

John Romita Jr Cover

Jock Cover

Declan Shalvey Cover

Variant Blank Cover

This was my first time ordering from them. I noticed shipping says: Priority Mail Flat Rate....they don't just ship in a Flat Rate Envelope do they??

actually yes they do, kinda. I was nervous when my Batman book arrived but it was a 9.6+ when I opened it. I have ASM15 waiting for me when i get home from work, hopefully it'll be clean too

ASM 15 is being shipped already?

Yes! It shipped for me on Friday and I got delivered notice today.

The J. Scott Campbell exclusive is delayed a week

Crazy.....people are getting $200-$250 for the 3 packs on e-bay :ohnoez: !

:o

I paid the extra $1+ for shipping

It is part of DC's retailer exclusive cover program just like Harley Quinn, Batman, Justice League and Suicide Squad books.

Right now we have these confirmed, Aspen will be doing a cover by Turner as well and who knows who else (These below are now RECs, they're just the variants that all stores can order.

John Romita Jr Cover

Jock Cover

Declan Shalvey Cover

Variant Blank Cover

(thumbs u Thanks guys!

so how did folks still get comics at 1:00 and later? I couldn't get anything after about 12:15 as it just kept circling than said you can't checkout as nothing in your cart and than didn't even see 3 pack as option?

so how did folks still get comics at 1:00 and later? I couldn't get anything after about 12:15 as it just kept circling than said you can't checkout as nothing in your cart and than didn't even see 3 pack as option?

Practice, my friend, practice.

they popped back up and the site had no traffic at about 12:30, and then :poof: all gone.

never_zpsbxg0wbpf.jpg

Refresh Refresh Refresh and Refresh some more.

they popped back up and the site had no traffic at about 12:30, and then :poof: all gone.

Pat,

:hi:

Right now we have these confirmed, Aspen will be doing a cover by Turner as well and who knows who else (These below are now RECs, they're just the variants that all stores can order.

John Romita Jr Cover

Jock Cover

Declan Shalvey Cover

Variant Blank Cover

(thumbs u Thanks guys!

When is All Star Batman (Aspen) pre-order on-line??

Aspen's main web page says 7/18/2016 (next week) while their twitter is saying 7/26/2016.....

With all this problems with pre-order, I wonder if Aspen would still go ahead with Batman #1 2nd print???

Of course they will.....they are still making their maximum amount of money and selling out. Aspen doesn't have any problems.....just those trying to order

I give them props for taking everything down until things were fixed. They communicated updates on FB and Twitter in real time

From Aspen:

SOLD OUT! Thanks again all of your amazing support and patience with our DC variants, Aspen fans. As much as we've learned, adapted and prepared for each, we knew HARLEY QUINN #1 would be a monster--in a good way--and sure enough over 2,000 orders were placed in the first 15 minutes!

Unfortunately with a phenomenon such as this, we can only accommodate our print runs, but rest assured, limited quantities have been allocated for the Aspen Comics Booth at several upcoming conventions so you'll still have a few more chances to grab your variants! Stay tuned for our upcoming specifics on which cons!

I personally only got the Puddin pack. I'm not a reseller or anything. Just love Harley Quinn. I will say this though, I almost had a heart attack while trying to order. That was intense!

I was sitting in my car in a parking lot losing my . I did get 2 color and 1 color and b/w set when they put them up the second time.