• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 6.0 WP -- SOLD & CLOSED

54 posts in this topic

Hey everyone --

My wife Sarah and I just bought a new house and are having a bunch of work done to it this summer before we move in. With the 20% down, closing costs, contractor work, and moving costs hitting us all at once, I am putting forward my AF #15 to see if I can entice someone to trade up for it (or buy it outright, but I'd much rather get another copy of AF 15 in trade as part of the deal.) My goal is to bring in some cash as well to lessen our current burden financially.

I've been on the boards since 2003 and collect Marvel SA keys like this one, so I have a list of books below that I would seek out in partial trade. The books I collect ordinarily have white pages, near-perfect centering and registration, strong color, and no writing on the front cover.

Here's the list of some other keys (with grade ranges; must be graded books) I'm happy to get back in partial trade if possible:

1. AF 15 (3.0 - 5.0 or so) -- by far my priority in a deal

2. FF 1 (6.0 - 7.5)

3. Hulk 1 (4.5 - 6.0)

4. TOS 39 (6.0 - 8.0)

5. JIM 83 (6.0 - 8.0)

6. X-Men 1 (6.0 - 8.0)

7. ASM 1 (6.0 - 7.0)

Because the Boards require that I also list a sale price for the book without trade, I will do that as well. I accept money orders and bank checks (no Paypal on this one) and am open to 2-3 months of time payments. Any deal involving cash offers or those with partial trade will need to be worked out via PM.

I will pack the book very securely and mail via USPS Priority Mail in the United States only. No return on the book as it is CGC graded and the scan is clear.

Questions? PM me -- in a minute I'll post the book.

Thanks,

Dan

Amazing Fantasy #15

CGC 6.0 -- White Pages

Clean back cover, good color, no chipping, no writing or date stamps :cloud9:

Unknown if pressed, but assume it has been. I do not have grader's notes, but it is a super-sharp copy for the grade.

Asking: $44,000

Better yet: Trade up + cash on an AF 15 or other keys as listed above :acclaim:

Thanks for looking,

Dan

Amazing%20Fantasy%2015_zps0ni4q5n5.jpg

Thanks! Haven't had her long, either -- just trying to do what's prudent given our new circumstances. But if I end up keeping it, that's obviously just fine...will figure out other ways to keep the cash flow going.

Dan

Oh my! :cloud9: Would be cool to "upgrade" my Off-White page 6.0 copy for a White pager, but wouldn't be much help to you for funding your house purchase with a trade. Selling it outright seems like a much better option for you if you're looking for a large sum of cash, IMO. Great book! :headbang: