• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Conan Acquired posted by john ivic

5 posts in this topic

Adams Inking Not Noted

Won this during the ongoing Comic Link auction. Highest graded, obviously. On the CGC label, Neal Adams is not listed for his inking done on this issue. Don`t ask me why. Maybe due to the fact that Adams only partially inked. Anyways, a nice win nonetheless for the price I won it for. Enjoy.

17509.jpg

See more journals by john ivic

What's up John Ivic! Congrats on a beautiful CGC 9.8 WP Bronze Age Conan beauty! It's perfectly cut and centered with near perfect cover wrap! Looks great!

-Professor Pecora

Side Shout OUT - What's up Rune!! I need to catch up with you brother!

Side Shout OUT - What's up Rune!! I need to catch up with you brother!

It's always good to hear from you, Thomas :hi: - And I hope Ivic can forgive me for this short off-topic reply :sorry:

Thomas, I'm still waiting for your Daredevil Season 2 review :baiting:lol And I hope you're doing well - and have gotten cable etc. Not much new here, I bought a few pieces of art - and some books this week - I'll post some pics in one of my threads later :angel: Looking forward to hear more from you! Best, Rune