• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #2 CLUB: "The Vulture's Prey"
1 1

137 posts in this topic

Always loved ASM 2cover

Wish I could own the OA to this cover

Reckon it would be expensive though :(

I couldn't estimate what price an original Ditko Spidey cover would fetch, especially one from the first 10 issues, but it would have to be astronomical. I'm not an OA guy, but has one ever sold before from that time period?

The number 11, 15, 28, 30 are the ones I know of that sold but that was long ago when prices were cheaper

The 8 was for sale for 250k in 2004

250k and that was 12 years ago :o

Always loved ASM 2cover

Wish I could own the OA to this cover

Reckon it would be expensive though :(

I couldn't estimate what price an original Ditko Spidey cover would fetch, especially one from the first 10 issues, but it would have to be astronomical. I'm not an OA guy, but has one ever sold before from that time period?

The number 11, 15, 28, 30 are the ones I know of that sold but that was long ago when prices were cheaper

The 8 was for sale for 250k in 2004

250k and that was 12 years ago :o

Well, in fairness it never sold

That was just the sellers asking price

But I reckon its a $750k cover today maybe - if it wasnt destroyed in a fire - which it was in 2010 :(

Just picked this one up. Got a pretty good deal on it too thanks to another local Spidey collector here in Las Vegas. Highest graded copy of #2 I've ever owned. Very happy to add this one to my collection!

fJgANyb.jpg

I wish all copies had that logo box. You need to make this your Boardie image. My Asm 2 just isn't as happy.

I love the idea! My image has been changed (thumbs u

And thanks to everyone else too. I am very happy that I picked this one up.

I wish all copies had that logo box. You need to make this your Boardie image. My Asm 2 just isn't as happy.

I love the idea! My image has been changed (thumbs u

And thanks to everyone else too. I am very happy that I picked this one up.

That's what I'm talking about....Spyder! "smiles" :sumo:

Just picked this one up. Got a pretty good deal on it too thanks to another local Spidey collector here in Las Vegas. Highest graded copy of #2 I've ever owned. Very happy to add this one to my collection!

fJgANyb.jpg

I think my ASM #2 is staring at your ASM #2.

2vnfmol.jpg

fJgANyb.jpg

I think my ASM #2 is staring at your ASM #2.

2vnfmol.jpg

Love it! (thumbs u