• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #2 CLUB: "The Vulture's Prey"
1 1

137 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, pickycollector said:

Best 9.0 I have ever seen. Front cover looks 9.4/9.6 but couple stress lines on back cover explain the final grade. A fresh unpressed copy that looks magnificent.

asm 2 cgc.jpg

Looks ok :whatev:

they're not rare.  It is just a 9.0. I see these at every convention I go to. A lot of people must wanna unload 'em. 

I'll do you a favor ok and free up some space in your collection. I don't really need it but I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands. 

18 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Looks ok :whatev:

they're not rare.  It is just a 9.0. I see these at every convention I go to. A lot of people must wanna unload 'em. 

I'll do you a favor ok and free up some space in your collection. I don't really need it but I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands. 

I will trade against your other book (you know which one...) :baiting:

39 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

I will trade against your other book (you know which one...) :baiting:

Thought you didn't like pressed books and date stamps? You'd just flip it. Can't have that.

FLIPPER! FLIPPER! :devil:

Your book is something else. Wonder what it would do at auction 

Edited by NoMan

Just now, pickycollector said:

Do NOT tempt me (tsk)

How about putting yours at auction? Your wife will be happy :whatev:

I'm really eyeing that Ditko OA page with the first Lizard. (On CC or CL.  I forget)

only 75k.  

Cant be jumping pall over the place tho. Made a decision and I gotta stick wit it. See if it was a good idea 20 years from now. 

I'd love to see your collection, Picky. Hell you could charge admission.  

Curioys how you figure out what stays and what goes. 

I'm partial to my copy but then I'm biased perhaps... lol  Mine has a hint of a fuzzy top spine corner as does that one...otherwise mine is a little straighter and a little sharper upper right corner and in my experience the difference between WP and OWW are one and the same any given day...

SPIDER-MAN 2 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

Edited by trmoore54

8 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Wow cover price is only 2

(cheap!)

Cheap enough, sure, but it was a 100% increase on it's predecessor Craig (thumbsu