• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's the most ridiculous Stan lee SS???...
5 5

327 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Catwomancomics said:

I just saw this on comic connect.  Signed with an old sharpie/marker.  I can't believe Stan's handlers would let this one go without correcting it by having Stan sign over it again with a fresh sharpie.  How much was Stan getting for his sig in 2016?  $100? :facepalm:

Normal  |  Large  |  Max  |  Back to Top
ama1.34750a.jpg

ama1.34750a.jpg

You think DWC cared about what the book looked like?

On 1/12/2019 at 11:11 PM, 01TheDude said:

1181912093_00-stansigdoom.thumb.jpg.f78fe81cb02200dce11c8c8ee3f0c13a.jpg

only doing this because those links will be useless in the not too distant future

Owner Pre-Signature:  "This book is pretty trashed, Stan can sign this and at least make it look better, possibly increase the value".

Owner Post Signature:  "Well that  $@&(s~." 

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:
On 6/23/2016 at 1:01 PM, Lucky Baru said:

I vote for this one...

stan-lee-autographed-tatoo-back.jpg

You got my vote

I've probably said it before, but with tattoo artists setting up the last 3 times I've gone to a con, I suspect this guy is not the only one....  :eek:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've probably said it before, but with tattoo artists setting up the last 3 times I've gone to a con, I suspect this guy is not the only one....  :eek:

I see Gwen,I see Mj....how come no Venom though,imagine he turned around and it was punisher skull😀😁😂🤣

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Nice artwork though😯🤐

Granted I'll give you that :foryou:

And if there are tattoo artists at a comic con with Stan Lee, I can see the appeal, but :o

On 11/2/2017 at 9:29 AM, Artboy99 said:

Interesting.

Now I am wondering; as long as CGC witnesses the signature it appears it doesn`t matter where the signature is. Therefore, I could have the signor open the book and sign at the bottom of the splash page.

Has anyone seen a book signature series with the signature inside the book

I used to get all my SS submissions signed on the splash page.  Some on a specific interior page, like Byrnes  first work at Marvel in GS Dracula 5.