• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Unread Backstock Preacher Issues Including Keys

6 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon Everyone, I have some high grade Preacher books to sell. I have more than 1 copy of just about all the copies that I have posted and will post scans and prices for additional copies as I get time this weekend. Books will be sent securely in a box and insured, no shipping outside the USA. Books are all from unread dealer stock, all are very nice, but please judge from the scans and ask me any questions. First, claim in the thread will get the books, please no hall of shame, probation list or anyone that I have on ignore.

Preacher #13 1st Herr Star Copy looks fantastic, tiny non color breaking impact mark on top left of cover. $60 NM+

p13front1.jpg

p13back1.jpg

Preacher #14 1st Bob Glover and Freddy Allen NM to NM+ $15

p14front1.jpg

p14back1.jpg

Preacher #15 NM to NM + has some non color breaking impact mark near left edge on back cover $13

p15fntr.jpg

p15back.jpg

Preacher #17 NM to NM+ looks to have one small color breaking spine stress above bottom staple $13

p17front.jpg

p17back.jpg

Preacher #18 NM to NM+ color breaking spine stress on back left corner $13

p18front1.jpg

p18back1.jpg

Preacher #19 NM To NM+ $13

p19front1.jpg

p19back1.jpg

Preacher #20 NM+ $15

p20front1.jpg

p20front10001.jpg