• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

So, I'm a tool and I have an unhealthy obsession with HQ. So far I know there will be a turner variant, and I found this one eBay by Guillem March. (Sketch & color) which look awesome btw!

So, that's 2... anyone aware of others?

So, that's 3 variants, and I'm assuming DC will release their own 1:25 or something. Plus the Turner variant which I'm dying for confirmation on!!!

We are doing one for my shop...Comic Kings...art by Joe Linsner...I'll post the art as soon as we can!

Linser you say?.... hm

So, that's 3 variants, and I'm assuming DC will release their own 1:25 or something. Plus the Turner variant which I'm dying for confirmation on!!!

DC hasn't been doing incentive variants for any Rebirth titles.

Really, have they been doing many incentives in the past year for New 52 besides Batman?

We are doing one for my shop...Comic Kings...art by Joe Linsner...I'll post the art as soon as we can!

Linser you say?.... hm

DC hasn't been doing incentive variants for any Rebirth titles.

Really, have they been doing many incentives in the past year for New 52 besides Batman?

I'm pretty sure they did a variant for all the #1 issues. (I may be incorrect on this) but action #1, batman. Green lantern etc

That should be very nice he doesn't disappoint.

Linsner is awesome. A nice guy every time we talk and a fantastic artist. As good as his color work is, I love his pen and ink pieces, with maybe a little color. I do not buy many commissions anymore but I got a Clea last year from JML and will get another piece later this year at NJ Comic Expo.

Ok, so...

Guillem March (Comicxposure variant)

Joe Linsner (Comic Kings Exclusive)

Michael Turner (Aspen)

Bill Sienkiewicz (Midtown Comics variant)

Terry Dodson (Midtown Comics variant??)

Dynamic Forces Exclusive

Painted Visions Comics Store exclusive

....and we were 6 weeks from release.... I don't like how this is looking....

Ok, so...

Michael Turner (Aspen)

Dynamic Forces Exclusive

Sienkiewicz is not a Midtown Exclusive (Regular Cover Variant) , Dodson,however, is A Midtown Exclusive.

This shouldn't surprise anyone...

Ok, so...

Michael Turner (Aspen)

Dynamic Forces Exclusive

Sienkiewicz is not a Midtown Exclusive (Regular Cover Variant) , Dodson,however, is A Midtown Exclusive.

This shouldn't surprise anyone...

I wasn't sure which would be the MT ex. I've only ever liked 1 MT cover (Age of Ultron Campbell sketch) but I'm guessing there will be at least 4 more store exclusives. so far the potential art for the turner cover, the March cover and the Linsner are all on my "must have" list!