• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

I just called Legacy Comics since they're in my neck of the woods and they told me the "line" variant hasn't been approved by DC yet. Once it's approved, they'll start selling them through their website.

The person also added that other sites shouldn't be selling it as they (Legacy) are the only ones that can. I'm a little confused by this statement only because of the comments posted on the Legacy site around the variant's availability in Mexico which ahsieh kindly provided the link to.

Legacy and Ltd.Ed. (affiliates) are both selling it, see this from Stanley himself. It's that particular version of the varaint that is not yet approved and that's why it should be sold through other outlets. Only Legacy and their affiliates

artgerm.jpg

Here's the Third Eye variant by Yanick Paquette:

harley.jpg

NEW LIST:

Bill Sienkiewicz (1:1 Cover B)

Guillem March (Comicxposure variant)

Joe Linsner (Comic Kings Exclusive)

Michael Turner (Aspen Comics)

Artgerm Lau (Legacy Comics / Limited Edition Comics [u.K.] )

Gabriele Dell'Otto (Bulletproof Comics)

Scott Williams (Mile High Comics)

Terry Dodson (Midtown Comics)

Carlos D'Anda "Big Wheel" Variant (Alliance Comics)

Dynamic Forces Exclusive

Painted Visions Comics Store Exclusive

Emanuela Lupacchino Variant (Zapp Comics Store)

Tom Raney (Yancy St. Comics)

Rodolfo Migliari (Gotham Central Exclusive)

Yanick Paquette (Third Eye Comics)

Anybody hear anything about the print runs not being set in stone? I heard the Artgem one is going to increase from 1500/3000 to something bigger?

3000 color covers is the minimum we had to order to be able to get one...the black & white is an option if you want to order it or not. The DC guy told me 1500 copies...I don't know if I could have ordered only 500 if I wanted or if it was a minimum of 1500...but I know we could order more than the minimums if we wanted.

You are correct on that. The minimum is 1500 for the B&W of the variant for your store. We passed it up since we commit to the funds that quickly for this. It's a great opportunity since there were 3 covers. Harley, Suicide Squad and All-Star Batman.

C

FYI... Michael Turners' Harley Quinn #1 Exclusive cover goes on sale July 11th!

How much did they increase the print run for this?

Thank God! Any higher and I'd ditch this.

So, just wondering... if it's safe to say the print run on the Artgerm variant IS super high, is it likely prices would drop after release?

The art is amazing but I can't see it becoming a hard to find book, so I'm wondering if it'll cool down over time.

So, just wondering... if it's safe to say the print run on the Artgerm variant IS super high, is it likely prices would drop after release?

The art is amazing but I can't see it becoming a hard to find book, so I'm wondering if it'll cool down over time.

Artgerm has done a number of shop variants. Do you know of any that have INCREASED in value?

Artgerm has done a number of shop variants. Do you know of any that have INCREASED in value?

I'm not trying to be a contrarian because this is nitpicking, but yeah there have been a few that rose far beyond cover price. The caveat being I think he has a specific fan base that buys out his stuff that doesn't necessarily follow "market' cues.

His Zenescope covers have a whole gang of supporters who buy the print runs out and resell. In terms of his big 2 work its been pretty limited, and it didn't flop, but it definitely garnered over cover.

The big thing though is the amount that his prints of said characters sell for at conventions and then on the secondary market. HIs last set of Gotham City Sirens (prints mind you) go for 150-200 on the regular on the flea bae.

Actually just checked and we're talking upwards of 250 for Supergirl/Ivy/Harley prints.

Found another Harley Quinn Variant which I'll be ordering... I think it looks pretty cool.

Carlos D'Anda "Big Wheel" Variant (Alliance Comics)

HarleyRebirthAlliance_zpsfi2fh2r6.png

I really love this, has Carlos worked on any books I'd know?