• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

whichever store chooses wisely and does a variant with Harley in her original costume will be the winner.

I was told it had to be done in the new Amanda Conner outfit

You should tell the person that told you that they're a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Well it was straight from the guy at DC. But I guess you know more than him.

whichever store chooses wisely and does a variant with Harley in her original costume will be the winner.

You should tell the person that told you that they're a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I meant that they're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person for not allowing the character to be depicted in her original form, not that they were misinformed.

I meant that they're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person for not allowing the character to be depicted in her original form, not that they were misinformed.

I totally agree...(sorry I took it the wrong way) I did one exclusive cover with Marvel and we got to do what we wanted to do. They were just more specific with the artists you could use.

Line art Artgerm just went out. Only available to ppl who preordered the other two.

www.legacycomics.com/shop/harley-quinn-1-legacy-edition-inked-line-art-sketch-exclusive-by-stanley-artgerm-lau/

If you didn't preorder and still want the line art you can buy it as a set from there sister store in London, it's only $13 over the price of the legacy comic price, due to shipping costs. Had to go this route.

Limited Edition Comix

Line art Artgerm just went out. Only available to ppl who preordered the other two.

www.legacycomics.com/shop/harley-quinn-1-legacy-edition-inked-line-art-sketch-exclusive-by-stanley-artgerm-lau/

If you didn't preorder and still want the line art you can buy it as a set from there sister store in London, it's only $13 over the price of the legacy comic price, due to shipping costs. Had to go this route.

Limited Edition Comix

glad i got my set from there other day....it was £29.95 then.

Thanks Ahsieh, I was able to get a copy!

Limited Edition Comix

glad i got my set from there other day....it was £29.95 then.

Yea got mine at the same price. Looks like it went up £5 overnight

Does this mean Legacy comics inventory is already sold out??

No legacy isn't out of stock, but if you try to order one and didn't preorder the others they cancel your order and refund your money. I tried twice last night before going the London route.

The guy from Legacy even told me to wait and watch Facebook which I did, soon as they announced I ordered it and it got cancelled. Reached out to him, and he pretty much said tough luck for now. Check back in a few weeks.

Yea after they're sold out?

I entered mine without my preorder # and don't know if it will get cancelled....

Mine did.I didn't read far enough down lol:cry: .I just reorderd after it was cancelled.

I just ordered. Got mine (as far as I know), but I added my previous order #.

I was actually just going to cancel these books because I figures I'd wait till the graded books start popping up. I hate buying raw books and hoping for the best. Plus, if they do increase the print #, graded books would be cheaper.

But they got me with this stupid line variant!

But seriously, now I'm DONE with HQ #1 books!!!

I just ordered. Got mine (as far as I know), but I added my previous order #.

I was actually just going to cancel these books because I figures I'd wait till the graded books start popping up. I hate buying raw books and hoping for the best. Plus, if they do increase the print #, graded books would be cheaper.

But they got me with this stupid line variant!

But seriously, now I'm DONE with HQ #1 books!!!

......until McDonalds releases their variant

Does this mean Legacy comics inventory is already sold out??

No legacy isn't out of stock, but if you try to order one and didn't preorder the others they cancel your order and refund your money. I tried twice last night before going the London route.

The guy from Legacy even told me to wait and watch Facebook which I did, soon as they announced I ordered it and it got cancelled. Reached out to him, and he pretty much said tough luck for now. Check back in a few weeks.

Yea after they're sold out?

How long before they cancelled your order??

I ordered one set (coloured and Coptic) plus one lined cover. All on one order...... Is that an ok route?? They haven't cancelled it yet.....