• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale- Romita Jr, Bryne, Pacheco, Frank Miller, BWS art

17 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I have a few pieces that are going to be available for sale to help fund a bigger purchase. Please feel free to take a look. I can and will accept paypal but the buyer will pay for the fees. I can ship overseas but the buyer will be responsible for the customs duties (sorry!) and the art MUST be insured and be signed for. ...... From the top......... (and I may add more later).

Here is a nice Infinity Gauntlet 3 page by George Perez and Josef Rubenstein with a bunch of the heroes getting ready to visit Thanos. GREAT Warlock in the last panel. This also comes with the overlay (not shown) that has some of Dr Strange's magical effects. This one is SOLD

infinity%20gauntlet%203%20page%2012_zpsm6g7z3mv.jpg

Here is a John Byrne/Bob Layton Iron Man piece- a early collaboration and the only Iron Man book I think John did the pencils on. This one is 3900

Iron%20Man%20118%20Page%2030_zpsat7seqqo.jpg

Here is a page from Iron Man 119 by John Romita Jr and Bob Layton- the "back in the USSR story. A few really nice shots of Shellhead. This one is SOLD

iron%20man%20119p7_zpsmvmviyyo.jpg

Here is the Cover to Marvel Tales 250, an anniversary issue that reprints Marvel Team Up 100, also an anniversary issue! Art is by the late, great Marshall Rogers. That yellow stain is NOT on the art! :) This one is SOLD

marveltales250_zps4ybumkkw.png

A better pic here:

marveltales250part2_zpsyhdwtnu6.jpg

This one is from Dave Dorman. It is the preliminary work to a painted X-men card set piece he did, done in the 1990s. It is on vellum which is in very good shape, still very clean and flat This one is for 100:

That's it for now!

Rob

dorman%20x-men%20prelim_zpsr0izs9by.jpg

and here are more pieces that are available for sale also:

This one is from the Marvel Fanfare 18 story done by Frank Miller- a rare occasion where Miller draws Cap: This one is SOLD

marvelfanfare18page19_zpsf96hfi02.jpg

Here is a really terrific DPS from the critically acclaimed Avengers Forever Mini Series. This one is from issue 11, pages 2 + 3 by Carlos Pacheco and Jesus Merino and is also SOLD.

avengersforever11pages%202%20and%203_zpsmxwvqmvy.jpg

Lastly, a very tough to get Barry Windsor-Smith Sketch- this one came from the Fantagraphics Kickstarter Campaign and is 285- this is in the book, drawn on the title page:

bws%20kickstarter%20sketch_0002_zpshfiwsr0g.jpg

Thanks to all the buyers!

Last call- i am almost at my number. I have reduced the prices on some of the remaining pieces a little bit. If there is anything else you may be interested in, please let me know. After a few days, these will go back in the vaults.