• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jay Maybruck Interview from Comic Zone Radio

68 posts in this topic

Are these able to be listened to on a mobile device ?

Having a hard time downloading

Well I was only able to use the link on my desktop. Im not the most tech savvy guy in the world but I went onto my iTunes account and went to podcasts and typed in comic zone radio and found a TREASURE TROVE of interviews!!! Finished up the Jay interviews and moving onto Bedrock tonight. All this done from my phone so yes you are able to do it. There are like well over 200 of them!!! I don't know on phones other than iPhones but I am sure it is something that can be accomplished. Hope this helps. (thumbs u

Well I was only able to use the link on my desktop. Im not the most tech savvy guy in the world but I went onto my iTunes account and went to podcasts and typed in comic zone radio and found a TREASURE TROVE of interviews!!! Finished up the Jay interviews and moving onto Bedrock tonight. All this done from my phone so yes you are able to do it. There are like well over 200 of them!!! I don't know on phones other than iPhones but I am sure it is something that can be accomplished. Hope this helps. (thumbs u

Thanks. Don't know why I didn't think about checking iTunes. Plan on listening to the Bedrock interviews today on a car ride back home.

(thumbs u

Thanks. Don't know why I didn't think about checking iTunes. Plan on listening to the Bedrock interviews today on a car ride back home.

(thumbs u

A rude and callous person might suggest several cups of strong coffee if listening to those while driving, but I would never say such a thing! :D

Any other good podcasts like this?

Agreed. Would like to know the same. Does anyone know any other dealer interviews on Comic Zone that would be a good listen?

Mine's on there somewhere, but I can't find it anymore... :sorry:

Hi Gary

Hopefully, these work ( I think you are in more parts 2 & 3)

http://www.comiczoneradio.com/search.php?kw=colabuono&btnSearch=Search

Listened to Bedrock today...AWESOME, went to listen to Jon Berk as it was labeled but turned out to be another boardie Bob Storms just labeled wrong which was perfectly ok I listened anyways he was intriguing as well. Would still like to listen to Berk just gotta find it. Now listening to Joe V's 3 segments. Moondog your now on the que!! I can't put this stuff down. ComicZone Radio marathon wooooo!!! Gosh I'm a dork :D

Saw Geppi and Jim Mooney on there too!! There gonna be after Gary I guess...I need more time in my day :pullhair:lol

Me too. I was eating this stuff up today during travel, wife fell asleep. Overall, a win-win for me!

Listened to Bedrock today...AWESOME, went to listen to Jon Berk as it was labeled but turned out to be another boardie Bob Storms just labeled wrong

Hi

Try clicking on the bottom three segments (ones from December 2004) on the following link for the Jon Berk Zones

http://comiczoneradio.com/interviews/?q=john_berk

Hi Gary

Listened to Bedrock today...AWESOME, went to listen to Jon Berk as it was labeled but turned out to be another boardie Bob Storms just labeled wrong which was perfectly ok I listened anyways he was intriguing as well. Would still like to listen to Berk just gotta find it. Now listening to Joe V's 3 segments. Moondog your now on the que!! I can't put this stuff down. ComicZone Radio marathon wooooo!!! Gosh I'm a dork :D

Why is Neflix dragging its feet on making a series out of these? :taptaptap:

Listened to Bedrock today...AWESOME, went to listen to Jon Berk as it was labeled but turned out to be another boardie Bob Storms just labeled wrong

Hi

Try clicking on the bottom three segments (ones from December 2004) on the following link for the Jon Berk Zones

AWESOME THANKS got it (thumbs u

Hi Gary

lol true story...hey what are the other boardie on there??

Edited by gino2paulus2

Just finished JBs 3 segments and they were SWEEET!! Tons of great Larson info. Vinny asked him what would he tell a new GA collector to go after and he said MLJs and early Fox's. I guess the cat is out of the bag on those!! Man I wish I would have been where I am at in my comic interests 12 yrs ago when this interview was done!! unfortunately I was still in college and didn't have a dime to my name so it probably wouldn't have mattered either way haha!! He also throws out to look up Our Flag 5!!! I got chills when I heard him say that :cloud9:

Hi

Thank you -- I was looking for this a few years ago but thought it was lost to the sands of time.

[quote=Sqeggs

HA!!

Can't you just see Vinny showing up, at the beginning of each show with a cigarette in one hand ala Rod Serling/Twilight Zone, and saying "Submitted for your approval...in the Comic Zone!"

Perfect! lol

HA!!

Can't you just see Vinny showing up, at the beginning of each show with a cigarette in one hand ala Rod Serling/Twilight Zone, and saying "Submitted for your approval...in the Comic Zone!"