• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flipping Precode books...

7 posts in this topic

Like Goldust said , it ain't against the rules. People can flip all they want. It only matters if somebodys buying it at that price. Some books I scratch my head , but if that's what somebody wants to spend I hope they do a little homework first.If not, enjoy your book.

I wonder how long ago he bought it? Some of those CLink "Sale pending" listings can linger for a dog's age.

And, yeah, he's probably willing to take a lot less than his asking price. Or he's laying the groundwork for a later auction.

Not good for the hobby at all, but what can ya do? I think it is an unrealistic price and on a non key PCH book like this he's taking a big risk. Even at the price he bought it for, to not be a top census copy, it was no bargain. And yes, I realize someone is hyping a low-end copy on eBay for $750, but there's really no reason for it. 14 copies in the census means it's not even that scarce by PCH standards.