• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40's, 50's, and 60's RAW GOODIES..................................

174 posts in this topic

I've got some blow out books coming up....... listed before, but much cheaper now..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

WORLDS OF FEAR 6..............................................................................$ 20

DSCN2823.jpg

take it

1st page splash..........

DSCN3098.jpg

No wonder there's a shortage of Golden Age books. They encouraged recycling right there on the splash page!

(thumbs u

WEB OF EVIL.................................................................................$ 25

DSCN2814.jpg

Ah what the heck :takeit:

.....hopefully some of these will be too good to pass up..... :foryou: GOD BLESS....

WEB OF EVIL.................................................................................$ 25

DSCN2814.jpg

.....hopefully some of these will be too good to pass up..... :foryou: GOD BLESS....

I'm on for that and the two Witches Tales. You're keeping me glued to the computer... lol

DSCN2814.jpg

I'm on for that and the two Witches Tales. You're keeping me glued to the computer... lol

...I've been working mad hours..... I'll probably pass out in a while :insane: ...if you see a post that ends with hundreds of the same character across the page, that will be the sign...... GOD BLESS...