• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rsouxlja7 feedback thread
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Recently Roy bought a book from me and the transaction couldn't have went smoother!! Super fast payment and the communication was perfect!! Nothing but good things to say I would gladly do business again with this gentleman in a heartbeat!! Thanks again brother enjoy that book I am so happy it went to a good home, See you around my friend, Gino

Recommended seller on the boards. Comics descriptions were as described. They arrived very quickly and were well packaged. And great communication. All around A+ experience.

Would make future purchases without hesitation.

Thanks very much!

Absolutely great experience dealing with Roy! Received immediate payment on a high grade 4-figure BA key.  Excellent communication throughout the entire transaction.  Highly recommend and hope to deal with again soon (ASM3, perhaps?! :baiting:)

Excellent experience dealing with Roy!  He let me use a six month installment plan to pay for an excellent copy of ASM 13.  Used snail mail and he was very patient when envelopes didn't arrive in the fastest time.  Packaging was perfect - total A+++ perfection.  Would deal with Roy again anytime.  He's one of the great ones!!