• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY s/s op pre-sale; SDCC exclusives, Hughes, JSC, HARLEY ongoing thread
3 3

291 posts in this topic

I'll be very limited on this next one, and for the moment I'll only promise either blue label universal 9.8 or s/s Conner & Palmiotti. I don't have a bead for Antgerm yet, but I know I am getting 9.8 candidates on the book.

- $95 blue label

- $145 s/s Conner & Palmiotti

If I can get Art Germ, I will!

harley-quinn-01-stanley-lau-9b8c3.jpg

$145 s/s Conner & Palmiotti

:takeit:

There's a good chance I'll be able to get Art Germ (Stanley Lau) on this one as well, but not right away. If you want one of these with or without ArtGerm, please LMK via PM

I'll be very limited on this next one, and for the moment I'll only promise either blue label universal 9.8 or s/s Conner & Palmiotti. I don't have a bead for Antgerm yet, but I know I am getting 9.8 candidates on the book.

- $95 blue label

- $95 blue label

DKIII #1 Legacy variant s/s cover artist Art Germ - $145

(only 5 spots available on this one)

349045_20151129201120_large.jpg

I'll take one of each, s/s Art Germ along with Connor and Palmotti on that Harley please!

This image is really just a placeholder, or F.P.O.----I'm sure you've seen them with the logo, etc.

Wonder Woman Rebirth #1 Legacy edition variant by Art Germ s/s ------Art Germ - $145

*(I can't promise the rest of the creative team---if I can get them, it's gravy on the potatoes, but this op is primarily for ArtGerm) :thumbsup:

WWREB_Cv1var.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

This image is really just a placeholder, or F.P.O.----I'm sure you've seen them with the logo, etc.

Wonder Woman Rebirth #1 Legacy edition variant by Art Germ s/s ------Art Germ - $145

*(I can't promise the rest of the creative team---if I can get them, it's gravy on the potatoes, but this op is primarily for ArtGerm) :thumbsup:

WWREB_Cv1var.jpg

I'll take one of these as well - thanks!

- $95 blue label

:takeit: with Art Germ please!

- $95 blue label

:takeit: x1 s/s graded Edited by Luke50000

:takeit: SS double signed.

- $95 blue label

- $95 blue label

:takeit: just Artgerm please.

Merci. :)

- $95 blue label

SS + Art Germ :takeit:

- $95 blue label

$145 s/s Conner & Palmiotti & Artgerm please

Edited by Wah

- $95 blue label

DKIII #1 Legacy variant s/s cover artist Art Germ - $145

(only 5 spots available on this one)

349045_20151129201120_large.jpg

I'll take one of each, s/s Art Germ along with Connor and Palmotti on that Harley please

From my source of uncirculated material----for the moment, FIVE (5) copies only.

I'm taking a drive next week to possibly get more if the quality is there.

After the initial five are gone, I'll start a wait list.

HARLEY QUINN #1 (2000) s/s Terry & Rachel Dodson, Bruce Timm and (possibly) Paul Dini.

-$295

**(Getting Dini is gravy on the book, this op is promising only Dodsons and Timm for 9.8)

Beyond the 9.8 copies, there may be additional copies for 9.6 and those I'll price for $225

Again, a wait list for those if needed.

442325-harley_quinn_01_00a.jpg

From my source of uncirculated material----for the moment, FIVE (5) copies only.

I'm taking a drive next week to possibly get more if the quality is there.

After the initial five are gone, I'll start a wait list.

HARLEY QUINN #1 (2000) s/s Terry & Rachel Dodson, Bruce Timm and (possibly) Paul Dini.

-$295

**(Getting Dini is gravy on the book, this op is promising only Dodsons and Timm for 9.8)

Beyond the 9.8 copies, there may be additional copies for 9.6 and those I'll price for $225

Again, a wait list for those if needed.

442325-harley_quinn_01_00a.jpg

1 copy of HARLEY QUINN #1 (2000) s/s Terry & Rachel Dodson, Bruce Timm and (possibly) Paul Dini @ 9.8 graded. All the signatures you can get!

PM Sent

Thanks

Mike

Spider-Gwen #5 David Aja variant, exclusive at the Marvel Booth

$95 blue label

$125 s/s Jason Latour (and if Aja or Rodriguez is there, I'll get them as well, no additional charge---those are gravy on the potatoes)

MarvelSDCC-Spider-Gwen_5_David_Aja.jpg

- $95 blue label

:takeit: x1 S/S Artgerm!