• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Code HORROR!! CLOSED, thanks!!!!

56 posts in this topic

Journey Into Fear #18 GD+ was $40 NOW $32

This book must have been inverted and next to the #3 above. It has water damage on the top 1/4 of the book. There is some staining and a rusty top staple that is migrating. Cover attached by bottom staple. Nice gloss on the cover.

Superior%20-%20Journey%20into%20Fear%20018%201_zps8lgyaf0u.jpg

Superior%20-%20Journey%20into%20Fear%20018%202_zpsshumbx0z.jpg

Crime SuspenStories #15 GD- $40 SOLD

This is a well-read book for sure but one of the best (and creepiest) EC covers out there in my opinion. Cover holding by bottom staple (lightly). Short spine splits top/bottom, two holes in spine. Great reader, don't pass this one up!

Baffling #8 VG/FN $70

Really great book here. Flat and super glossy. Solid staples and centerfold. Erased name on leg, leftover indentation. Oh yeah, it has a killer GGA horror cover. Pretty girls AND lizard people. (sorry, Lizard MEN)

Ace%20-%20Baffling%20009%201_zpszq8tw82o.jpg

Ace%20-%20Baffling%20009%202_zpsw1yrsh1h.jpg

It is taking every bit of discipline I have not to buy this book right now. If this is still here in the morning I will be shocked. Great book!

Baffling #8 VG/FN $70

Really great book here. Flat and super glossy. Solid staples and centerfold. Erased name on leg, leftover indentation. Oh yeah, it has a killer GGA horror cover. Pretty girls AND lizard people. (sorry, Lizard MEN)

Ace%20-%20Baffling%20009%201_zpszq8tw82o.jpg

Ace%20-%20Baffling%20009%202_zpsw1yrsh1h.jpg

:takeit:

Crime SuspenStories #15 GD- $40

This is a well-read book for sure but one of the best (and creepiest) EC covers out there in my opinion. Cover holding by bottom staple (lightly). Short spine splits top/bottom, two holes in spine. Great reader, don't pass this one up!

EC%20-%20Crime%20SuspenStories%20015%201_zpsrk0g5gy4.jpg

EC%20-%20Crime%20SuspenStories%20015%202_zpskjrhj4ae.jpg

UPDATE:

Witches Tales #8 GD+ $40

SOLD to JawBreaker

Tomb of Terror #3 GD- $45

SOLD to TheComicsPreacher

Chamber of Chills #14 GD/VG $35

SOLD to Oceans11

Mister Mystery #5 - GD $55

Baffling #8 VG/FN $70

SOLD to SushiX

Weird Fantasy #8 GD+ $65

Crime SuspenStories #15 GD- $40

SOLD to Ray305Comics

:whee:

Chamber of Chills #11 GD $35

Hanging panel. Nice flat book. 1" lower spine split, Staples holding but bottom by back only and pulling. Tight Centerfold. Pretty gory art in this one folks.

Harvey%20-%20Chamber%20of%20Chills%20011%201_zpsybclqip2.jpg

Harvey%20-%20Chamber%20of%20Chills%20011%202_zps265v2ki1.jpg

Ok, not pre-code horror, but Nazi's are pretty bad...sooooo

Fight Comics #40 1.8 Qualified - $100 SOLD

Oh yeah, you want this book. Get it cheap because the cover is detached and it is missing the next-to-last page affecting the story (2nd wrap is ripped at the staple, 1st half remains) Still a lovely book despite what is missing, you won't find a nicer looking incomplete copy at this price.

Ok folks, I've got to go to bed, but I want to leave a little teaser here before I do.

Up tomorrow:

:headbang:Ghost Comics #4 and #6 :headbang:

That's right, the ones you missed and thought you would never see again.

Get ready....

:baiting: Now I've done it. I'm sure my inbox will be blinking before too long....

Ok, not pre-code horror, but Nazi's are pretty bad...sooooo

Fight Comics #40 1.8 Qualified - $100

Oh yeah, you want this book. Get it cheap because the cover is detached and it is missing the next-to-last page affecting the story (2nd wrap is ripped at the staple, 1st half remains) Still a lovely book despite what is missing, you won't find a nicer looking incomplete copy at this price.

The red inks on that cover look super, too. (thumbs u

Ok folks, I've got to go to bed, but I want to leave a little teaser here before I do.

Up tomorrow:

:headbang:Ghost Comics #4 and #6 :headbang:

That's right, the ones you missed and thought you would never see again.

Get ready....

:baiting: Now I've done it. I'm sure my inbox will be blinking before too long....

Today sometime...:wink:

Ghost #6 GD+ $240 SOLD VIA PM :news:

THE cover to have. Woman in Red/Lady in Distress - it has it all. Nicely presenting cover despite the grade. It's got a good amount of tape on it: Near full spine and 6 pieces or so on the back. Likely glue is holding the interior to the cover, but I can't tell. Solid book though, and one you don't see for sale very often. Buy it or regret it.