• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hero Initiative Signing SDCC 2016!!!!!!!!

9 posts in this topic

The Mighty Hero Initiative are hosting another signing in SDCC this year. If you want any of these artists, drop off your books (to me only and they must be in window bags and invoices written on the back) at CGC booth 901 with the cash in the back of the book(s). IF you want any other Signature with Charlie Adlard's signature on your Walking Dead books (i.e. Kirkman,) those must be on a separate invoice as well.

062416_zpslkiwik41.jpg

Email me with any questions mbalent@cgccomics.com

You can mail any books you want submitted for the HERO signing to the below address, books must arrive by Monday, July 18th:

Joel Elad

5694 Mission Center Rd, #602-444

San Diego, CA 92108

Completed invoices and books in window bags are preferred. Make sure the $10 per book payment for HERO is part of your package, separate from your CGC invoice and CGC payment. I cannot add the HERO payment to your CGC invoice. Thanks!

Can anyone say anything bad about Elad? I think it's impossible and he's also a SS ninja by the way

Pai Mei from KILL BILL once told me that he was impressed with Joel Elad's SS ninja skills!!!!

True story: A few years ago at Wondercon I was in line for a signing with no witnesses and no contact for the CGC booth. Bamf! Joel was right there and bailed me out. Straight up ninja

See you guys at SDCC