• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Tickets

15 posts in this topic

Got thursday, friday and sunday tix x2...anyone know if there's a way to get 3 day?

Possibly, if sold tickets are not properly verified by July 14th, they will become available again in theory. Not sure how many tickets that would mean, or how waiting people would be notified.

Clicked the link at 12:00 on the nose and ended up purchasing at 1:15 PM. The 3 and 4 day passes were completely sold out by the time I was purchasing, so I ended up with 1 day tickets.

Same here. That's ok, I usually only buy 1 day passes anyway. But I thought there would be some 3 and 4 day passes available with the introduction of the verification system. Oh well.

Sunday kids tickets are now gone, and up for sale for $59 on eBay. Kids tickets are still a loophole because they do not require fan verification. Also any tickets for fans under 12 do not require fan verification, so I will see how this works with my tickets when I do the next step later this week (my son will be 11 in October).

I am still unclear how this verification works when you actually attend NYCC. In the past, they never cared who was holding the ticket just checked you in or out.

Got mine. Took about 30 minutes. Funny thing is the verification site seems to be down now.

You don't verify your tickets until tomorrow, starting at 12PM. But you must do it by July 14th, or they will cancel your order and refund your money.