• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Williams 2016 SDCC Art Sale!!!!

24 posts in this topic

It's almost that time again, and I am beginning to pull art together to bring to San Diego Comic Con 2016 (for the 31st consecutive year!!!). I will be in ARTISTS ALLEY at CC24 as always. Not sure what I'll be bringing yet, but come see me early for best possible selection. Besides original published art, I'll have some pre done sketches and some new color prints. Hope to see you there!

Scott Williams

What days/times will you be there?

I now plan on being there the whole show, including Weds preview night. I have a panel around 11am-noon Thursday, and signings at the DC booth 5:50-6:30 Thursday, 2-3pm Friday and 4-5 on Saturday, but otherwise, you'll find me in Artists Alley CC24!

Scott

Just to add the confusion, I've changed my plans. I now plan on being at SDCC the whole show, including Weds preview night. It will be the best time for you to choose from the full selection of what I'm bringing.

I have a panel around 11am-noon Thursday, and signings at the DC booth 5:50-6:30 Thursday, 2-3pm Friday and 4-5 on Saturday, but otherwise, you'll find me in Artists Alley CC24!

Scott

Wish i was in San Diego! Love your Wilcats & Punisher pages.

Seconded. The cost and hassle of SDCC might be worth it to get my hands on one of those WildCATs pages. Well, maybe not. I'd still like a page though!

I also love that Spider-Man. I assume that piece is 100% Williams? If so, you should do more pencil work.